L'Eau D'Issey Florale (2011)
by Issey Miyake

L'Eau D'Issey Florale information

Year of Launch2011

HouseIssey Miyake
Parent CompanyShiseido > Beaute Prestige International

About L'Eau D'Issey Florale

L'Eau D'Issey Florale is a feminine perfume by Issey Miyake. The scent was launched in 2011

L'Eau D'Issey Florale fragrance notes

Reviews of L'Eau D'Issey Florale

To my unsophisticated nose, this smells a lot like Vera Wang's Sheer Veil.
11th September, 2012 (last edited: 12th September, 2012)
Virtue&Sin Show all reviews
Russian Federation
Considering the market fragrances (non-niche) whose dominant note is the rose, can be considered one of the best: vivid, fresh, cheerful, without a trace synthetic, and above all, a floral scent "credible" .
Its low projection is justified by the simplicity of the composition. Good skin longevity and impeccable presentation.
24th November, 2011
The first thing you'll notice when you try L'eau d'Issey Florale is that it's very strong. Issey Miyake tends to make a lot of fresh scents, and although these types of fragrances don't appeal to me personally, I find them relatively well-constructed.

This fragrance is perhaps more flowery and feminine than most Issey Miyake releases. I often have issues with their watery synthetic-ness. You can tell it's a Issey Miyake creation, however I find it much softer and more wearable in many ways.

The rose, peony and mandarin orange are of course the main focus in this fragrance's composition, however the opening and heart notes are rather watery, or I guess you could say, aquatic. This is definitely a Summer scent due to its clean and refreshing nature.

At times I find the scent to be a little sharp and far too bold for such warm weather, however I must add that it does settle well on the skin. The composition leaves me slightly uninspired, but somehow the simplicity tends to work.

I'm not crazy over the concept nor am I too happy to be presented with yet another L'eau d'Issey flanker, it seems like they've released far too many in the last year or so. I think L'eau d'Issey Florale is wearable but personally, it leaves me cold. I much preferred the L'eau d'Issey Noir Absolu for a floral fix.

21st May, 2011

Add your review of L'Eau D'Issey Florale

Shop for L'Eau D'Issey Florale products online

Shop for L'Eau D'Issey Florale at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for L'Eau D'Issey Florale

Member images of L'Eau D'Issey Florale

There are no member images of L'Eau D'Issey Florale yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to L'Eau D'Issey Florale