Very Hollywood (2009)

PerfumerLaurent Le Guernec
PerfumerPascal Gaurin
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies > Aramis and Designer Fragrances

About Very Hollywood

Very Hollywood is a feminine perfume by Michael Kors. The scent was launched in 2009 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Pascal Gaurin and Laurent Le Guernec

Reviews of Very Hollywood

Nice fragrance, however does not last long at all.
08th March, 2016
Tried it on in the store and fell in love. My husband bought it for me for my birthday. It wears off immediately. I feel cheated. It was really expensive. I used it all. I should have taken it back to the store. Oh well.
05th December, 2014
I LOVE the way this smells but it lasts (no joke) less than 30 minutes on my skin. No other fragrance has disappeared as quickly as this one does. None of the other Kors fragrances have this Houdini quality, only the Hollywoods. Weird.

While it's there is smells a lot like 'Michael' just a bit more bubbly and fresh. More citrus maybe? In commiserating with others about the disappearing job I have heard similar laments. So try before you buy!
13th May, 2012
I'm not actually certain as to why so many people dislike this fragrance. To my nose, Very Hollywood is a glamourous, feminine and delicate white floral.

There is a slight tropical element to this fragrance, possibly due to the jammy raspberry note. This fragrance is a little similar to Marc Jacobs for women, especially in regards to the strong gardenia note.

I like the creaminess that this fragrance conveys. To me this scent is smooth and divine. Its milky-creamy aspect makes this a perfect choice for white floral lovers.

I do think that this fragrance is indeed very Hollywood. Both the scent and the bottle feels very chic and extravagant.

The lasting power is amazing, lasting well into the next day. I'm impressed with this latest creation from Michael Kors.

05th July, 2011
I absolutely love how this smells. I am not an expert on fragrance by any means, so I will not attempt to describe it. What I do not love is how soon the scent fades. I'm not sure if this is due to the product or my body chemistry. I have a giant bottle of this and will likely never use it up as it just does not have enough staying power for me.
13th June, 2011
So I am finally ready to pick a stance on this perfume. Took me a couple of wearings since I bought it to decide. Being a native Los Angelino and Hollywood resident my whole life I think I am in a unique place to say....

THE NAME FITS!

It is truly VERY Hollywood. Some love it, some hate it. When I first smelled it I didn't like it. This often happens to small towners who come to LA for the first time. They love it and find it glamorous and fun, as do many with the 'fume, or hate it and find it an overcrowded trashy mess. But either way, time tolls and you see the other side as well. There is old Hollywood Blvd glamor in the middle and base notes of this scent, but on top it really is trashy Santa Monica Blvd that kind of makes you scrunch your nose. Sometimes it smells sickeningly sweet. Other times you wonder why it is do damn dry and musty. Seriously, just like LA... Sometimes you are thrilled to have all night diners, museums, any shop you could want, other times you just yearn to wash it all off and go out of town for some traditional country clean.

Now normally I'm a city girl! But in the case of this perfume I just think there are far more scents I would rather wear uptown, downtown, or out of town. I will still probably wear it occasionally, like the yearly family trip to Disneyland, you have to go, and you eat too many churros and almost vomit yet still enjoy the trip and do it again the next year. So Very Hollywood, see you in quite a while, until then I need to go buy some Gucci...
09th June, 2011 (last edited: 13th June, 2011)

Add your review of Very Hollywood

MICHAEL KORS VERY HOLLYWOOD 1.7 FL.OZ 50 ML EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY FACTORY SEALED

End Date: Friday Apr-19-2019 17:39:07 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $49.86
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Michael Kors Very Hollywood 1oz Women's Eau de Parfum NEW!

End Date: Friday Apr-19-2019 17:43:59 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $24.95

Michael Kors Very Hollywood for Women 3.4 Eau de Parfum Spray

End Date: Friday Apr-19-2019 21:52:03 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $40.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Michael Kors Very Hollywood 1.7oz_50ml Eau De Parfum Spray EDP Perfume for Women

End Date: Saturday Apr-20-2019 1:59:19 PDT

Very Hollywood by Michael Kors for Women 1.7 oz EDP Spray Brand New

End Date: Saturday Apr-20-2019 19:01:26 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $29.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Michael Kors Very Hollywood Womens Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz 50 ml. New In Box!

End Date: Sunday Apr-21-2019 7:35:59 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $35.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

MICHAEL KORS VERY HOLLYWOOD SPARKLING EAU DE TOILETTE 3.4 OZ (70% FULL)

$9.99 (0 Bids)