L'Agent (2011)

HouseAgent Provocateur
Parent CompanyInter Parfums
Parent Company at launchShaneel Enterprises Ltd > Designer Parfums

About L'Agent

L'Agent is a feminine perfume by Agent Provocateur. The scent was launched in 2011

Reviews of L'Agent

L'Agent opens with a sultry pairing of incense and patchouli, followed by several lovely floral notes which soften it right up. It's smoky & mysterious, but also light & feminine. It actually reminds me of a slightly less heady, creamier version of YSL's 'Opium'. I would definitely suggest L'Agent as a cheaper alternative for Opium fans, and a must-have for anyone who loves the rich aroma of incense.
06th April, 2015
I expected this to have more DNA with Agent Provocateur, but my instantaneous association was with Lyric Woman by Amouage, and similar big luscious, rich semi-fruity orientals.
Instantly likeable with incense, myrrh, patchouli, spice and added pheromones. I should like this more than I do, but I said the same thing about Lyric Woman. It may be the deep fruitiness. They seem bathed in a rich, dark plum pudding.
It was said this one is more sexy than AP, and darker, maybe better. I don't see that at all. Agent Provocateur has real character to it, and even though it was near the forefront of a bulging rose, patchouli, saffron new-chypre genre, it hasn't been replaced in my mind. What it has that L'Agent lacks is a wonderful dry powdery sassiness. L'Agent seems a little serious and earnest next to it, as accessible as it is. Just not my style.
10th March, 2015 (last edited: 24th March, 2015)
Another fantastic fragrance from Agent Provocateur- full of seductive personality and considerable depth. At first, its very niche smelling, you know straight away that this is not a watery thin mainstream offering and its not a fragrance for frou-frou, fruity-floral devotees. Its going to take an assertive woman who likes to cross over to the dark side once in a while, to wear this.
Woodsy, spicy, resinous and bold, a certain dusty cinnamon-like spice immediately reminds me of Lutens' Rousse. The familiar dry chypre aspect of the original AP is definitely present, but this time, the brittle-dry rose and patchouli are anchored with charred woods and dark, earthy incense. I love the darkness of this fragrance, its foreboding and very ancient feeling. The staying power is incredible, the incense leaves an earthen, smokey trail along your skin for hours. Its like old magick in a bottle.
14th July, 2011
All of the Agent Provocateur has Done by Christian V. Provenzano and L'agent is his latest Master Piece Creation line for Agent Provocateur..
13th February, 2011
Hi! I just went to the AP store yesterday and sampled the L'Agent perfume. I should preface this by saying that I absolutely love the original AP parfum and the Eau Emotionelle is my 2nd fave. I absolutely love the dirty, sexy rose scent. I'm not a particular fan of Maitresse or Strip - they are both beautiful fragrances, but they're a bit more on the spicy side and a tad overwhelming for me. The L'Agent also seemed very spicy . The AP ladies were laughing because I kept saying "I want so badly to like this!" The dry down (2-3 hours post-spray) seemed to soften slightly and a little more vanilla lingered. I'm definitely willing to try it again because I really really want to like it and I think that perhaps I was a little too liberal on the spritzing (2 spritzes on the wrist) which is what made it overwhelming
04th February, 2011
Beautiful, beautiful perfume. I rather prefer that one than the original Agent, it's more dark, more daring, more mysterious, it's rich and I love the drydown. I can't really tell if it's a strictly woman's scent, it feels more of a scent that can be really versatile and work well on both sexes. It feels more like you can wear that one and feel that huge satisfaction coming over. Radiant and unbelievably well done.
31st January, 2011

Add your review of L'Agent

Shop for L'Agent products online

Shop for L'Agent at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for L'Agent

Member images of L'Agent

There are no member images of L'Agent yet. Why not be the first?