A*Men Pure Havane (2011)

HouseThierry Mugler
PerfumerJacques Huclier
Parent CompanyGroupe Clarins

About A*Men Pure Havane

A*Men Pure Havane is a masculine fragrance by Thierry Mugler. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Huclier

A*Men Pure Havane fragrance notes

Reviews of A*Men Pure Havane

hcr Show all reviews
Haven't sampled all of the A*men scents, but this is my favorite so far. Not as bombastic as the original, would make a good addition to the collection.
30th June, 2018
Pure Havane is one of the better designer releases of recent years. A popular one at that. I owned PH for a while & it was a nice little addition to my ever growing collection. The tobacco, honey, vanilla & cherry note tho not listed it is there, was very nice. I got no cacao from this. The execution is good as I can see what Mugler was trying to do here & that is think outside of the box.

This made for a good date or bar fragrance if that is your thing & it appealed to the younger audience which I think it may have been targeted towards. It is not juvenile, but has this young man quality about it.

Unfortunately I grew tried of this & sold it as I did not have a need for it. Projection is on the low side for me, while longevity was around 6-7 hours which is good for an EDT! PH has it cult following & I can see why because for a designer release it will conjure up compliments & will grab attention. Tho for me there are better options out there that suits my needs. Enjoy!
25th March, 2018
My partner has recently started wearing A*Men Pure Havane, and I'm very surprised how different it is from original A*Men and its other flankers. This is very soft and powdery, and not nearly as powerful as I was expecting; tobacco notes aren't really in evidence. I always think of original A*Men as being a variation on Angel, but when my partner wears Pure Havane, the sillage is almost identical to Alien. Unfortunately, this fragrance isn't nearly as long lasting as the other variations of A*Men, and after an hour or so it has virtually disappeared on him.
05th March, 2018
Pure Havane is a wonderfully sweet patchouli fragrance in the A*Men series that bears only a slight resemblance to the original powerhouse. Honey is evident in this one throughout the wear cycle; I couldn't stop sniffing my hand even after many hours had passed since applying a test spritz on it! Also, I liken it to a toned-down version of another favorite of mine, Pure Malt.

Will get a bottle soon. :-)

06th February, 2018
A-MAZE-ING!!! LASTS FOR HOURS!!!
19th December, 2017
One of my favourite scents.

04th February, 2017