A*Men Pure Havane (2011)

HouseThierry Mugler
PerfumerJacques Huclier
Parent CompanyGroupe Clarins

About A*Men Pure Havane

A*Men Pure Havane is a masculine fragrance by Thierry Mugler. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Huclier

A*Men Pure Havane fragrance notes

Reviews of A*Men Pure Havane

The best from the A*Men collection. Period.
16th November, 2018
Sweet tobacco vanilla. Cheap alternative to Herod. Not bad at all.
05th November, 2018
"The taste of her cherry chapstick."

There's your top notes, in addition to the familiar youthful A*Men base that I consider timeless and seductive.

The cherry does open a bit strong and feminine to me but it dies down within an hour and remains, mellowing out the rest of the whole fragrance to a beautiful soft cherry woody scent for the remainder of its presence. Excellent cold weather date night scent. Very sweet, comfortable, and unique. Projection and longevity are on par with the rest of the line. Gorgeous fragrance.
28th October, 2018
hcr Show all reviews
Haven't sampled all of the A*men scents, but this is my favorite so far. Not as bombastic as the original, would make a good addition to the collection.
30th June, 2018
Pure Havane is one of the better designer releases of recent years. A popular one at that. I owned PH for a while & it was a nice little addition to my ever growing collection. The tobacco, honey, vanilla & cherry note tho not listed it is there, was very nice. I got no cacao from this. The execution is good as I can see what Mugler was trying to do here & that is think outside of the box.

This made for a good date or bar fragrance if that is your thing & it appealed to the younger audience which I think it may have been targeted towards. It is not juvenile, but has this young man quality about it.

Unfortunately I grew tried of this & sold it as I did not have a need for it. Projection is on the low side for me, while longevity was around 6-7 hours which is good for an EDT! PH has it cult following & I can see why because for a designer release it will conjure up compliments & will grab attention. Tho for me there are better options out there that suits my needs. Enjoy!
25th March, 2018
My partner has recently started wearing A*Men Pure Havane, and I'm very surprised how different it is from original A*Men and its other flankers. This is very soft and powdery, and not nearly as powerful as I was expecting; tobacco notes aren't really in evidence. I always think of original A*Men as being a variation on Angel, but when my partner wears Pure Havane, the sillage is almost identical to Alien. Unfortunately, this fragrance isn't nearly as long lasting as the other variations of A*Men, and after an hour or so it has virtually disappeared on him.
05th March, 2018