Douglas Hannant (2011)

PerfumerAurélien Guichard
SupplierGivaudan
Parent CompanyFashion Fragrances & Cosmetics Ltd

About Douglas Hannant

Douglas Hannant is a feminine perfume by Robert Piguet. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Aurélien Guichard

Douglas Hannant fragrance notes

Reviews of Douglas Hannant

Had I read the notes pyramid before applying this to my skin I would have steeled myself for disaster. Instead, I was greeted with a hyper-pleasant and saturated opening that smelled equal parts miscellaneous bouquet and edible arrangement, with the interplay of pear and jasmine lending a sticky-sweet accord like honey or brown sugar. Sadly, this tacky yet fun barrage dwindles rather quickly to the likable but less outgoing floral heart. The end stage is unimpressive but I got a little chuckle when I realized I was thinking about Smarties candies ground to powder. This would probably make for a decent work frag, because the opening gets you really pumped up, and then DH settles in for the day and lasts a good long while, like a sweet, quiet little hum around you. Certainly worth a try.
08th February, 2016
DH has an accord of sweet fruit sorbét at first that soon is overpowered by heady gardenia. Overall I find it dusty and too sweet. Its projection is rather poor but its longevity is decent. I unfortunately had to wash it off as soon as I could after application. HD, as well as a couple of other Piguet fragrances that I have tried belong I think to another era that I cannot appreciate.
22nd June, 2014
rbaker Show all reviews
A floral orange blossom with jasmine and tuberose, light and fresh, an airy summer scent that lasts two hours. Not bad but unremarkable.
23rd January, 2014
A white floral of exemplary smoothness. A vrai gardenia (if this one doesn’t do it for papa Turin, I can't imagine what will) ringed by evanescent orange blossom at the top. Morphs seamlessly into a perfectly buff tuberose – not creamy, but polished to a marble curve. In its dying hours mellow sandalwood and the photoshop qualities of 'white musk' fill out any minuscule pits. A bit too stately for its own good. This one gets heard all right, without having to shout.
Pretty much a hit, but with two reservations – 1) the promised pear note at the top would have been a real smash had it been realized, and 2) this reminds me a bit too much of other perfumes. If Fracas is tooo wild for you, give this one a go.
06th June, 2012
Similar to Fracas, it's no bad, very fruity.Neutral...!!!
11th December, 2011 (last edited: 04th February, 2012)
This is a strange ultra-strong sickly overly fruity pear-version of FRACAS. Think it's intended to attract a younger crowd to Piguet-perfumes, considering the fruity-punch a'la FRACAS-gone-bad. FRACAS is nice and classy. This made me feel real sick. Had to wash it off. (Ps. I own FRACAS -and like it)
18th November, 2011

Add your review of Douglas Hannant

Shop for Douglas Hannant products online

Shop for Douglas Hannant at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Douglas Hannant

Member images of Douglas Hannant

There are no member images of Douglas Hannant yet. Why not be the first?