Kenzo Pour Homme Boisée / Woody (2010)
    by Kenzo

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 43 ratings

Kenzo Pour Homme Boisée / Woody Fragrance Notes

Kenzo Pour Homme Boisée / Woody information

Kenzo Pour Homme Boisée / Woody is a men's fragrance by Kenzo. The scent was launched in 2010

Shop for Kenzo Pour Homme Boisée / Woody products online

Reviews of Kenzo Pour Homme Boisée / Woody

Showing 1 to 6 of 16 reviews.

Ghost_Goat's avatar

I've tried this one twice, and it smells fine, almost likeable upon opening. BUT, about a minute after it hits my skin, all hell breaks loose. It becomes this acrid, metallic, nose-melting beast. It's a very specific smell, one I feel like I've known, and it's absolutely horrendous. It could be my chemistry, but I cannot recommend this one by any means. This is the first time a scent nearly made me narf. And, I typically like woody and smoky scents.

04 February, 2014

Francois Blais's avatar

Nothing ground-breaking here, but a nice spicy woody smell that stays close to the wearer so it's a safe scent for the office.
    Got it blindy in a swap, and I'm happy I did.
    The original Kenzo was more original, but also kind of harder to wear in real life.

28 November, 2013

Johannes's avatar

Norway Norway

Polite and pleasant

I agree with the reviewers that classify Boisée more as a green than woody fragrance. There is an earthy citrus here, a tad of smokiness and a hint of herbs. Otherwise, almost a mild, sweet aquatic.

This is going to be my replacement for Lagerfeld Man, which is no more.

Edit: Have to dock it a star and a half for having serious longevity issues and being more synthetic than it seemed at first (EdT).

17 July, 2013

Possum-Pie's avatar

Very lush green, nothing special that I can detect.

27 January, 2013 (Last Edited: 13 February, 2013)

ImTheSamYouKnow's avatar

Personally I like it, as of the department store frags definitely a good one. While billed as "woody" it is certainly woodish but I wouldn't really classify it as woody. I definitely get more of a green from it, there is some cedar but lightly hidden behind an almost lemongrass kind of greenery. Average Longevity- nothing that really amazes but nothing that disappoints either.
    Bottom Line: Good frag, easy to wear and attracts compliments, but more of a clean green than earthy wood. Embodies my idea of a fresh green scent.

19 June, 2012

Shifty Bat's avatar

This Kenzo starts out with a brazen, almost irritating detergent-like citrus blast. In this regard it reminds me of Dunhill For Men (brown). Settling a few minutes in, a pleasant saltiness peeks its head into the scene, and with the green touch of vetiver finally hearkens back to the original seaside feeling of KPH. In actuality, though, I feel it bears more similarity to Guy Laroche's Horizon. In another comparative light, the dry woods have a sweet, glowing, and slightly sharp warmth to them reminiscent of Uomo? Moschino. I much prefer the original to this, but literally all of my female coworkers approved of it. Not my style, but certainly somebody's.

28 May, 2012