Joop! Splash (2011)

About Joop! Splash

Joop! Splash is a masculine fragrance by Joop!. The scent was launched in 2011

Joop! Splash fragrance notes

Reviews of Joop! Splash

Not a half bad aquatic. It basically smells like a watermelon Jolly Rancher. There's a watery note that is actually one of the better aquatic notes I've smelled. The cassowary fruit (whatever that is) resembles the smell of watermelon. The base is a combination of a few spices and cedar. This isn't a sweet fragrance so don't associate Jolly Rancher with sweetness. I could see this being worn in very casual situations on warm days. Kind of a playful and fun fragrance which is just different enough to be enjoyable.
24th October, 2014
Dear Doctor...

I'm not into sweet fragrances. But just like a "kid", I need a fix of candy now and then. That's what my bottle of "Rochas Man" and "Individuel", is for. But for some God forsaken reason, this Joop! "Splash"? ...O God, its like the Best candy EVER ! I think I may have a serious problem.

I find myself going to the cupboard first thing in the morning, last thing at night, (even in the middle of the night !) Just to sniff the damn thing, or to spray it all over.

I can't let go of the bottle, either. It looks like a glowing green shard from an iceberg, melting in my hand. I'm wearing out my fingers on that (highschool machine shop cross-hatching job) on it's sNappY metal cap. Surely you'll agree, Doctor. I've gone SNAP-Happy !

I know it's aquatic in the most generic way. I know it's fruity in the most infantile way. Not to mention if there's wood in the base, it must have come from a discounted pile of used veneer with the glue still on the back. YET ! I find it fizzy and sparkling -like a favorite yet unnamed flavour of "Fanta"! I just can't help myself.

Please Doctor, tell me...

Have I lost all maturity?

Have I lost all taste?

HAVE I LOST MY MIND ?!!!

(sniff, sniff)
04th October, 2014 (last edited: 12th October, 2014)
I'm a cologne fiend...never usually hate, hate colognes...but this is nasty and bizarre. I gave it to someone who in turn used it as room deodorizer. Worst Joop! I guess a chick could wear this...if she wanted to! It's that gross. What was I to do? It was in the Wal-mart case, I had never smelled it, they don't let you open it...and the internet said it was gonna be discontinued(then upon buying it, a week later, a larger size for ten dollars cheaper appeared at a pharmacy to mock me, LOL). Glad I didn't get a larger size. Groan! Big waste of $ since I wanted it gone. I hope the flankers fixed this disaster(and hopefully canada gets more Joop fragrances). My faves from them so far the normal one, Nightflight, and Go and Jump aren't bad(though are very similar-smelling).
30th April, 2014
A nice fresh fragrance. I didn't find it too sweet, and quite like the scent but it is a little bit femenine to my nose. One thing I will say is that I am completely paranoid that someone will smell this on me immediately after application. It smells like artificial watermelon flavouring, and while I had a good laugh at it the first time, I always make sure to apply this about half an hour before I leave the house.

Once the initial watermelon scent has left I quite enjoy wearing this on sunny days
18th March, 2012
Got this today on the cheap. First 5 mins, nothing special, but then..
All there is...is watermelon, bubblegum, watermelon, bubblegum, and more watermelon! Such a clean fragrance, although very linear and a little synthetic. I'd give myself 3 sprays of this once out of a hot shower, or when i'm roaming about the house, or maybe, just maybe on a hot summer's day, but be warned..wearing this on a hot day will definately get too cloying and sickening.
Longevity on my skin, i easily get 5-7 hours, projection is moderate, something you'd expect from a fragrance of this caliber.
A fairly good job by Joop.
Recommend this to the younger crowd, college students maybe.
22nd February, 2012
Very well done summer fragrance by Joop. Fruity, aquatic and fresh. Nothing really special but very pleasant and versatile. Longevity is outstanding for a summer fragrance.
24th January, 2012 (last edited: 27th January, 2012)

Add your review of Joop! Splash

Shop for Joop! Splash products online

Shop for Joop! Splash at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Joop! Splash

Member images of Joop! Splash

There are no member images of Joop! Splash yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Joop! Splash