Boss Orange Man (2011)

Year of Launch2011

HouseHugo Boss
Parent CompanyProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Boss Orange Man

Boss Orange Man is a masculine fragrance by Hugo Boss. The scent was launched in 2011

Boss Orange Man fragrance notes

Reviews of Boss Orange Man

I kept waiting for the blatant synthetics, the sticky sweetness, and the the boring, predictable movements. They didn’t come. Can this one really be a Hugo Boss fragrance? I have my doubts…

Boss Orange opens with a very nice green / fruity accord (what kind of fruit, I don’t know… but I doubt it's apple) that contains a warm, pleasant note in it. I am supposing that the warmth comes from the Bubinga wood… but there’s a slight aromatic feeling in the background that could be the incense. Those are the possibilities; otherwise, I don’t smell either the wood or the incense. And I don’t get the vanilla. Other reviewers call Orange Man "sweet" but it doesn’t seem overly sweet to me; I suppose it could be my dry skin minimizing the sweetness.

I kind of like this one, which would make it the second or third Boss fragrance I can enjoy. That happens so seldom with this maker and I just am forced to give Orange Man a thumbs up. Because it's a Boss fragrance, and with so many negative votes... I could be missing something.
03rd May, 2015
bFlay Show all reviews
Sophisticated vanilla and incense with a nice hint of masculine spices and pleasingly acrid smoke. This is a "sweet n fruity" for men done right! Delightful while it lasts, but longevity is only 5 hours or so. Wears very close to skin. I like it quite a lot overall...
13th August, 2014 (last edited: 03rd October, 2014)
I have taken time while doing my wardrobe list to write on this after seeng such negative reviews from one of Hugo Boss's amazing scents. That's right. All you people that consider this a 'sythentic' or 'powdery' cologne then it truly shows your lack of courage in wearing a cologne that attracts the opposite sex not just the nose your wear on your face. Only con with this fragrance is the sillage it's more of a up close and personal but when ur with a lady friend you can stop smelling your neck I think the more close and personal the better. Recommended not night time use.
21st March, 2014
It's sat on my shelf. Tacky. May be why they were selling it with a free bag!
31st January, 2013
As soon as I had applied Orange, the very first scent I began to pick up was one of just straight alcohol, very similar to isopropyl, and very unsettling. Immediately, I considered washing it off, but I decided to let it dry to see if the alcohol "notes" began to die down. Five minutes later I was expecting to pick up on the red apple note, if even for just a second. Alas, what the scent had turned into was something more along the lines of a cheap spiced rum, something sickeningly sweet, what you might expect from your high school days of drinking shitty drive-thru liquor your older brother bought for you. An hour later, the fragrance was almost undetectable sans a faint spicy note from what I presume to be the Szechuan pepper. Overall, a disappointment from Boss.
14th January, 2013
The head notes are very attracting but it smells to synthetic. The fragrance doesn't last long enough on the skin.
27th November, 2012

Add your review of Boss Orange Man

Shop for Boss Orange Man products online

Shop for Boss Orange Man at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Boss Orange Man

Member images of Boss Orange Man

There are no member images of Boss Orange Man yet. Why not be the first?