Méharées
    by L'Erbolario

Méharées Fragrance notes

Myrrh, Sweet Date

Reviews of Méharées

Showing 1 to 6 of 8 reviews.
    positive 6 Positive Reviewsneutral3 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

CASUAL's avatar
    CASUAL

This is very pleasant, smooth, mellow, and mature. The top notes have lavender, tangerine, bergamot and rose oil. For the first twenty minutes it reminds me exactly of lemon meringue pie. The middle and top notes are where it shines, after about an hour the citrusy vibe is muted and you get cinnamon with a slight touch of sweetness from dates. In the base the myrrh and tonka bean are ever present along side the dates that never really dissipated. In the end it gives off an amazing sweet nutty almond/walnut vibe.

I believe that myrhh cannot be the only wood present in this masterpiece. Méharées only exists in the 50ml size and it costs the same as the other L'erbolario fragrances of 100ml.

I'm assuming that its much more expensive to produce and that's why you receive only 50ml as opposed to 100ml. I would guesstimate that cedarwood, sandalwood, guaiac wood, amber, basil, nutmeg & musk might*** also be  present in this. In conclusion this fragrance is BEAUTIFUL and a must try.

01st February, 2014

sjg3839's avatar
    sjg3839

Vanilla gourmand with light spice and a slight medicinal note at the initial spray (not bad though). I like this one. Not expensive (around $50). Has that slight middle eastern vibe. Definitely one to try!

29 April, 2013

aphexacid's avatar
    aphexacid
    Serbia Serbia

There will probably be some very angry owners of Musc Ravageur that will swear this smell absolutely nothing like it. And that MR is of better quality, etc etc.

The reality is, Meharees smells EXACTLY like Musc Ravageur. But only after MR has settled on your skin for about 20-30 minutes. After that, they are identical.

Hey, i own a 50ML bottle of Musc Ravageur myself. Why would i be upset? All this means is that i won't ever need to spend an obscene amount of money to get the same effect. This makes me very happy!

Meharees costs about $50 shipped. Which is extremely reasonable. Only problem, is that in my search, i only found 1 place that sells it. And hopefully they don't stop selling it for whatever reason.

If you love Musc Ravageur, Meharees is a a clone. It really is. If you own Musc Ravageur, don't be upset. Go order a bottle of Meharees.

Longevity is excellent. Silage and Projection is about the same as MR.

20th April, 2013

qnagi's avatar
    qnagi
    England England

Truly amazing stuff. First, I've sampled Musc Ravageur 4 times and Meharees in my opinion is superior (but very similar). Sweet and slightly syrupy to begin with but then settles down into the warmest closest skin scent I own. Always gets comments about how clean / soapy it smells. I don't get any soap, just an incredibly well blended musK that punches way above its weight. Lasts at least 14+ hours on me with 4 squirts. It's also one of those scents which is good to fall asleep to. In my top 3 of all time and is an absolute bargain per ml.

06 January, 2013

bcoops's avatar
    bcoops

This stuff is excellent.....the more I wear it the more I love and enjoy it.....its much more versatile and wearable the musc ravageur, not to mention smells better.....if your iffy on MR u must try this.....2 sprays of this and I am projecting for 6-8 hrs, close to the skin 12+
    and I smelll it the whole time, which is important to me.....it opens like the heart of MR with some dates added...and drydown many hours later to a vanilla myrrh type smell...the whole experience is brilliant

04 January, 2013

comfortablynumbbg's avatar
    comfortablynumbbg
    Bulgaria Bulgaria

I'm neutral to this. It's definitely just like Musc Ravageur without the disgusting cloves in the beginning. It still has a medicinal feel though to a small extent and it's not the most pleasant thing. Beats Musc Ravaguer easily though, and is much cheaper.

09 September, 2012