Paris Hilton Passport : Paris (2011)
by Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton Passport : Paris information

Year of Launch2011

HouseParis Hilton
Parent CompanyParlux

About Paris Hilton Passport : Paris

Paris Hilton Passport : Paris is a feminine perfume by Paris Hilton. The scent was launched in 2011

Paris Hilton Passport : Paris fragrance notes

Reviews of Paris Hilton Passport : Paris

There is one review of Paris Hilton Passport : Paris.
Alas, I am admitting a guilty secret here: I kind of love this fragrance. I was shopping for summer fragrance and the sales lady asked me if I liked cinnamon. When I said "yes", she suggested one of these passport colognes, as she said that they all smell like cinnamon to her. I saw the bottle and laughed! (like anime Barbie) But I don't display my bottles, so I figured, "what the heck."
I tried all 3 (South Beach (got orange?) and Tokyo (meh)) and while none smelled truly like cinnamon, the opening notes of this one does have a slight spicy opening. But the peach is very evident and lasts throughout.
This is sweet, but not as sweet as some of the cotton candy scented scents and the creamy, warm amber vanilla peach dry down is great.
It doesn't last very long (maybe a couple of hours) and it is pretty youthful, like the Ed Hardy scents but more interesting. Buy it, use it and hide the bottle.
09th June, 2011 (last edited: 13th June, 2011)

Add your review of Paris Hilton Passport : Paris

Shop for Paris Hilton Passport : Paris products online

Shop for Paris Hilton Passport : Paris at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Paris Hilton Passport : Paris

Member images of Paris Hilton Passport : Paris

There are no member images of Paris Hilton Passport : Paris yet. Why not be the first?