Sublime Vanille (2009)

Year of Launch2009

HouseCreed
Parent CompanyCreed

About Sublime Vanille

Sublime Vanille is a shared / unisex perfume by Creed. The scent was launched in 2009

Sublime Vanille fragrance notes

Reviews of Sublime Vanille

The smuggler just laughed.
"Vanillium is like gold.
The weight's a surprise."
28th October, 2017
A pleasant, cozy vanilla of the sort produced by the christmas tree deodoriser in my cousin's car back in the late 90s. Yes, its been a long time since this sort of vanilla found its way into all sorts of cheap candles and other common fragrance products, but we haven't forgotten Mr.Creed. Thats why vanilla is a graveyard for so many niche brands. Guerlain is an exception, seek out Spiritueuse Double Vanille if you are shopping in this territory, lots of dollars to be saved and lots of happy olfactory experiences to be had.
13th June, 2017
Thumbs up for the flavour.

This opens like the highest quality Vanilla Italian Gelato scented with superior Lemon.

Drys down gently, to a beautiful non fatty, cream musk and powder.

Later on whispers of unlit pipe tobacco.

Ok, however I like the dreamy faux of Mono di Orio Vanille too much to have more than a sample of this.

13th March, 2016 (last edited: 24th June, 2017)
I had high hopes for this because of the vanilla and Tonka notes. However, there was too much citrus (lemon)for my taste. Also, something about it made me sneeze. I found it to be kind of harsh rather than soft as others have said.
27th July, 2015
Aptly named, Creed's Sublime Vanille is a subtle vanilla scent that is dominated by the eponymous note but has contributions from tonka, musk, and lemon.

I rarely think of vanilla fragrances as having warm-weather applicability, but this is certainly an exception, striking me immediately as being able to be worn year-round. It leans casual but is sophisticated enough to be worn out at night, as well, though I imagine many men would find it too feminine.

I liken it to Dame Perfumery's Black Flower Mexican Vanilla, though that is characterized by more of a mix with floral notes that Sublime Vanille does not incorporate.

Being on the more exclusive / expensive end of Creed, Sublime Vanille will only offend in its price, so if price were object, this would be a must-buy, but otherwise, I'd simply insist that fans of vanilla try this one out, as it should not disappoint.

8 out of 10
25th June, 2015
This is my favorite fragrance of all time. It smells like pure Vanilla, with a small hint of Lemon. It does NOT smell like Lemon cream pie. (Less like Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche, More like a bottle of Vanilla extract) It literally smells like pure Vanilla. Then, it takes on a lemony citrus smell (A light one) and dries down into a scent that smells like a sugar cookie to me. If you ask me, this is Vanilla done perfectly. Common gripes with this fragrance, are that it is overly simplistic, And it is. If you want a sexy, boozy, intense, and complex Vanilla fragrance, this isn't for you. This is for someone who likes Vanilla for Vanilla's sake, and wants a tad of lemon in it. It is a combination of Vanilla Bourbon (Not very boozy smelling though) Tahitian Vanilla, Tonka bean, Calabrian Lemon, Bergamot and Musk. The Citrus in here is always behind the Vanilla though. It does not necessarily combine with the Vanilla, just compliments it from the background. Vanilla is my first favorite note, so I adore this perfume! I wish I still had my bottle. retails for $710 for the flacon, and about $250 for the 1.oz sprayer. I would have opted for the bigger one, if I had the money when I went to Neiman Marcus. Definitely try this.
07th April, 2015

Add your review of Sublime Vanille

Shop for Sublime Vanille products online

Search Amazon for Sublime Vanille

Member images of Sublime Vanille

There are no member images of Sublime Vanille yet. Why not be the first?