Jardin d'Amalfi (2011)

Parent CompanyCreed

About Jardin d'Amalfi

Jardin d'Amalfi is a feminine perfume by Creed. The scent was launched in 2011

Reviews of Jardin d'Amalfi

A beautiful scent by Creed. Very very green in the opening, like walking through a grassy field ripe with pollen mixed in. Transitions to a light woody scent with a hint of saltiness. Bases out with lovely floral notes. My comment to those who say this is unisex: I don't agree. To my nose, it's totally feminine. I smelled like flowers from the time the basenotes kicked in, and ladylike flowers that is. So I would gear this much more toward the gals and not so much for the guys.
19th June, 2018
A very nice citrus scent with decent longevity (at least as a skin scent) with limited projection with my skin. I do find after an hour it turns feminine on my skin. I know some view this as a possible unisex fragrance which is fine but just not on me. Super strong citrus to start. Within a hour it does turn slightly floral and feminine to my nose with a nice musk dry down. IMO this is for the 35+ female crowd. For the guys... if you are entertaining giving this juice a go... get a sample. Other wise... Enjoy!
10th April, 2018
Amazing scent! Wonderful soapy clean citrus with a salty/musky drydown that's great.

I'm very surprised this isn't considered at least a unisex frag. It's downright masculine to me and I enjoy wearing it and knowing I smell great as a man.

Very happy that the SA at Saks recommended that I try it, so I'm guessing others do not consider this an exclusively feminine scent.
29th October, 2017
I first tried this a few years ago and it was the first real niche type fragrance that I tried. I was really taken with it but probably because I never really knew what else was out there. On reflection it really isn't as good as I thought. It actually smells quite basic at times and is totally feminine. The juice wears really light so you would need to re-apply if you want a wholes day's wearing. Totally overpriced in my opinion.
06th June, 2017 (last edited: 01st November, 2018)
This is hands down THE most captivating perfume I've ever smelled. I smelled this in Neiman Marcus and damn near paid the 900 bucks for the big bottle right then and there (and I'm a broke college student, it's that good!) but ultimately settled for a decant. It is now one of my most prized. The quality in this stuff is stunning. Fruity, fresh, and downright sexy.

That it leans feminine to most people was news to me- and it sucks, cause now I cant wear it! (nah I definitely still wear it, just lightly). I find it perfectly unisex, and it's listed as "universal" on creedboutique.com. It's definitely not for big, burly, hairy, dos Equis commercial type men, it's more for the younger, clean cut crowd. And the woman that wears this is the sexiest, most beautiful woman on the planet. Hopefully my future girlfriend loves this stuff as much as I do.
16th March, 2017
I love most everything about this Perfume. I love the way it opens like a bouquet of blossoms. I love the way it is blended with quality, beautiful ingredients. I love the way that my wife reacted to it, in spite of her sniffles, on this cold, wet, dreary winter day.
So I understand the universal (almost)love for it.

It uses the scent of Tangerine. Turns my stomach like the flavour of Parsnips. Now, if they had used Mandarin...
well,then they would have to rename it I guess.
13th March, 2016 (last edited: 24th June, 2017)

Add your review of Jardin d'Amalfi

Shop for Jardin d'Amalfi products online

Buy It Now for only: $59.99

Jardin d’Amalfi Creed - 17ml (0.57 oz.) decanted oil based spray perfume

End Date: Sunday Nov-25-2018 4:23:36 PST
Buy It Now for only: $35.50
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Creed Jardin d'Amalfi - 17ml/0.57oz Extract based Eau de Parfum, Fragrance Spray

End Date: Sunday Nov-25-2018 5:59:44 PST
Buy It Now for only: $36.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

CREED JARDIN D' AMALFI LES ROYALES EXCLUS. Flacon 8.4 Fl oz/250ml READ DESCRIP.

End Date: Sunday Nov-25-2018 9:32:48 PST