Pepper / Jasmine / Gaiac Wood / Passion Fruit (2009)
    by Korres

Average Rating: 4

Based on 26 ratings

Pepper / Jasmine / Gaiac Wood / Passion Fruit Fragrance Notes

Pepper / Jasmine / Gaiac Wood / Passion Fruit information

Pepper / Jasmine / Gaiac Wood / Passion Fruit is a women's fragrance by Korres. The scent was launched in 2009

Shop for Pepper / Jasmine / Gaiac Wood / Passion Fruit products online

Reviews of Pepper / Jasmine / Gaiac Wood / Passion Fruit

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

Klaaon's avatar

Singapore Singapore

Finally got to try Korres fragrances when I realize they opened a storefront at my home country.

This is a restrained scent that I would say is moderate on sillage but with rather good longevity. It opens beautifully with pepper, sandalwood and guaic wood, and I in the later stages I get a creamier, sweeter accord (but not diabetically so). I would say it will work for the office or with family social occasions with kids around. It could also be used all seasons and day or night.

Worth a try if you can get down to tracking it! I am very pleased Korres is now available at home!

12 July, 2014

HDD8's avatar

I love this one! It's sweet, but not boring and straightforward - which ticks one box for me straight away - and it's also very different to anything else around (other than the other Korres scents). It lasts reasonably well and projects pretty well too.
    I can't tell you anything about the many different notes - I'm not that good ..... yet!
    I'm still learning and I realise I've got a long way to go, but I know what I like... and I like this! In fact, I'm on my second bottle already and would recommend this to anyone that likes a sweet but varied fragrance. I regularly get complimented when I wear this one... and I've no doubt you will too.
    Not too easy to find, but well worth searching out.

26 April, 2011 (Last Edited: 09 May, 2011)

evinick's avatar

Greece Greece

GROUP. Oriental -Spicy. GENDER. Unisex CREATIVITY. It’s modern, different and part of the first decent attempt for a ‘’made in Greece’’ fragrance. Congradulations. DAYorNIGHT? All day long. LONGEVITY. Not bad but could be better COMMENTS. Notes of bergamot, orange peel ,vanilla and spices create an interesting yet sharp opening. Progressively citrus notes faint to a sweeter heart where woods (cedar,sandalwood and gaiac) dominate over florals (jasmine) making it warmer and comforting. Creamy base blends soft pepper notes, woods and tobacco (and why not white chocolate as part of a sweet and creamy accord but don’t be afraid there is nowhere a ‘’green hop’’ note –by the way what a green hop smells like?) . It is my first choice from KORRES trio (no1 in sales among the three as retailers tell me) and I am sure you will love it and you ‘ll get a lot of compliments from people around you.

25 September, 2009

Add your review of Pepper / Jasmine / Gaiac Wood / Passion Fruit

Search for on eBay United States

Korres Pepper Jasmine Gaiac Wood Passion Fruit 3.4oz Eau de Toilette
    • Listing Type: Auction with Buy it Now
    • 0 Bid(s)
    • Time Left: 5 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)