Absolue Pour Le Soir (2010)
by Maison Francis Kurkdjian

Absolue Pour Le Soir information

Year of Launch2010

HouseMaison Francis Kurkdjian
PerfumerFrancis Kurkdjian

About Absolue Pour Le Soir

Absolue Pour Le Soir is a shared / unisex perfume by Maison Francis Kurkdjian. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Francis Kurkdjian

Reviews of Absolue Pour Le Soir

rbaker Show all reviews
Strong is the opening blast: strong in harsh, chemically-skanky-civety animalism, brightened up up by a fairly screechy benzoin. Soon the sweetness of an agreeable honey aroma is mixed in, and it is the combination of the animalistic scratchiness with the gourmand more that creates the tension that provides this composition with its drive and development.

Further down the track an incense tries to develop, but the benzoin rather brutally suffocates it. With time the harshness mellows and the honeyed impression gradually comes to the fore. A couple of hours before the end I am getting mainly honey with the animalistic side having morphed into a nice backdrop to the product of our flying friends.

On my skin the sillage is strong, the projection huge and the longevity a stunning fifteen hours.

This wintery scent is based on the original concept of animalistic vs. sweet and that is executed very well. The major drawback of this loud attention-getter is the overly synthetic nature of its ingredients, which results in a laboratory potpourri of questionable quality. Overall thus an average score. At least there is no lab oud.
21st July, 2016
wonderful animalic with high octane sillage and powerful duration. Honey and benzoin with a powerful animal synth note.
Gained me lots of unexpected compliment.
I can't see women wearing this!
13th July, 2016
Let me say I can appreciate a good quality fragrance & this is one of them, however it is also out of place.. What I mean by that is, I literally do not know when to wear this fragrance because it is not flexible at all...

This is one of the most dirtiest, skank filled creations I have ever smelled... Totally putrid! As a major fan of amber, I detest it here.... I don't know what they were trying to pull off here but I simply cannot...

If you enjoy loud, nasty, out of place, skank fest fragrances, this is for you! One place I would wear this is before intimacy, tho I am scared this would run the other person in the opposite direction seeking Holy Water to cleanse themselves. Good quality, not so good juice.
27th June, 2016
First 45 minutes have you smelling like a public toilet. After that you get a "nice" Amber fragrance, the sort you get in umpteen other niche fragrances that don't make you and your companions suffer those first 45 minutes.
27th March, 2016
This is delightfully nasty...at first. Thank goodness for time!

The first time I smelled this, I traded my decant immediately. I was sadly unaware of the beauty tucked inside, and my untrained nose was not counting on such an offensive opening. This is not a scent for newbies...or those who are easily swayed by opening notes.

The turn for me came about 15 minutes in...and it was just delightful! The animalic opening that is really just gross, turns into something rather sensual and I cannot stop trying to sniff my wrist to figure out what it is I'm smelling. It's all at once sweet, salty, and possibly floral, but not overly so.

The next 30 minutes are resinous. Ambery deep, and lightly honeyed for an animalic sexy tone that is just...goodness!

The remainder of the wearing is just lovely. It is so sensual, and warm, and it might just be what I will need to replace my beloved extrait of the discontinued Madame X by Ava Luxe. No, it is not a clone, but it does seem to be in the same family, and it definitely has a similar feel and memory.
24th January, 2016
The cumin was the deal breaker for me. Sometimes, you can have a note like cumin in a fragrance and not notice it too much. Noticed it too much in this one. Just wasn't for me.
17th November, 2015 (last edited: 07th December, 2015)

Add your review of Absolue Pour Le Soir

Shop for Absolue Pour Le Soir products online

Shop for Absolue Pour Le Soir at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Absolue Pour Le Soir

Member images of Absolue Pour Le Soir

There are no member images of Absolue Pour Le Soir yet. Why not be the first?