Boss The Collection: Silk Jasmine (2011)
    by Hugo Boss

Average Rating:

Boss The Collection: Silk Jasmine Fragrance Notes

Boss The Collection: Silk Jasmine information

Boss The Collection: Silk Jasmine is a men's fragrance by Hugo Boss. The scent was launched in 2011

Reviews of Boss The Collection: Silk Jasmine

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Swanky's avatar

Like some other reviewers, this is my favorite of this collection. That said, this is to me like a poor man's version of Jaipur Homme, despite costing twice the Boucheron. I still prefer Jaipur and it's vanilla quality seems better than Boss'.

15th January, 2015

odysseusm's avatar

Hey, I hadn't expected to appreciate this at all. Looking at the notes, I thought it would be too sweet and foody.
    In style, this is a powerful old-school fougere. A bit feminine in presentation, but some guys might appreciate it. A ferny spice (despite no oak moss being listed).
    I find it extremely powerful. Delicate??? Not to me.
    Everything is well blended. Very sweet and rich -- so if this style appeals to you, go for it.

17th December, 2014

Joshaugustt's avatar

IT'S AS GOOD AS IT SOUNDS. IT'S A GREAT SCENT. YOU CAN USE PLENTY...IT'S NOT OVERYLY STRONG. BUT IT IS VERY, VERY GOOD.

18th April, 2013

rbaker's avatar

Tha jasmine opening is very good - intensive but with some elegance. After about an hour vanilla and honey emerge and alternatingly are in the foreground or more in the background. This fragrance keeps its elegant balance, the sweetness is restrained and never cloying - I tried in in cold weather. After about five hours a faint powdery sweetness remains. This is not a complex scent, but convincing in it execution.

31st July, 2012

krisztandra's avatar

This one is my absolute favorite...it's definitely unisex. So smooth, musky, delicate, not too sweet, like a whisper on the skin. I love jasmine in general but this one is quite different from the usual more cloying jasmine scents. The almond note I can smell makes the scent very powdery and soft and avoid jasmine to become strident.

14th April, 2011