Burberry Sport Ice for Men (2011)
by Burberry

Burberry Sport Ice for Men information

Year of Launch2011

HouseBurberry
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Burberry Sport Ice for Men

Burberry Sport Ice for Men is a masculine fragrance by Burberry. The scent was launched in 2011

Burberry Sport Ice for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Burberry Sport Ice for Men

its ok...but nothing great...sport listing is silly

360 red- rochawear 9 IX..or others are similar....i took it back as it was just too boring and seemed like a mishmash of things....i like the beachy smell but realized that nautica oceans is way better in this realm and even voyage is smoother...i dont get why this house releases crap one minute but lovely scents another...

Pros: folded laundry- day at the beachy smell..
Cons: boring"

26th July, 2013
It's like...

The smell of Gingerale (from a distance), through a fog of sea mist. LOL.

A more interesting version of the likeable Original Burberry Sport, to me.

Much better performance as well.
09th May, 2013 (last edited: 05th May, 2014)
The average person won't be able to tell this scent from the original Burberry Sport, however comparing them side by side, there are a few subtle differences.

The opening of Sport Ice has a salty tang to it, which I assume is the "Cool Marine Breeze", mixed in with the original's Wheat/Ginger. This is actually disappointing to me, as I found the unconventional combination is Sport to be refreshing. I would have been much more satisfied if the Cool Marine Breeze hadn't dominated.

Dries down to a slightly Salty Amber-Ginger, which is really nice... though as I said in my review of the original Sport, I would have loved a stronger Ginger presence.

Overall Sport is good- it doesn't warrant paying more, and I was able to get mine on sale, but there are very few reasons to prefer/disapprove of it over the original.
26th December, 2011
Fresh and clean and smells a hell of a lot like the infamous Aqua di Gio (fresh, clean smelling laundry) but much more woodsier. I quite like it but it's a "pick-me up" kind of scent, not really a daily wear.
20th December, 2011
Bought it last week, as I m for the moment totaly in the Burberry mood :-) Very fresh, kind of Perry Ellis Red, but better IMO...
09th May, 2011
I thought this would be interesting since I live in very hot and humid climes... I wanted something cool, refreshing, that would smell good while keeping me refreshed. I had all the wrong expectations I guess. This juice was bad, and the smell was nostril-piercing. I resisted the urge to wash it off with a brillo-pad and waited for the drydown, which was moderately alright, but a far cry from what I expected from Burberry.
07th May, 2011

Add your review of Burberry Sport Ice for Men

Shop for Burberry Sport Ice for Men products online

Shop for Burberry Sport Ice for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Burberry Sport Ice for Men

Member images of Burberry Sport Ice for Men

There are no member images of Burberry Sport Ice for Men yet. Why not be the first?