4711 Nouveau Cologne (2011)
by 4711

4711 Nouveau Cologne information

Year of Launch2011

Parent CompanyMäurer & Wirtz

About 4711 Nouveau Cologne

4711 Nouveau Cologne is a shared / unisex perfume by 4711. The scent was launched in 2011

4711 Nouveau Cologne fragrance notes

Reviews of 4711 Nouveau Cologne

I bought this out of curiosity: I wanted to smell the new approach to the good old 4711. Citrus, flowers and some fruit. Fresh and sparkling. Rather good for the price. I only wore this once, though, and it lasted about 2 hours on my skin. Sillage is quite soft. I ended up giving it to my mother with a small bottle of Tosca I bought for her. She didn't have that many summer scents so it made her happy.

My friend had some Moschino Funny! on her a while ago and because she had the bottle with her I decided take a closer sniff at it. The openings are very, very similar: Citrus, flowers and fruity notes. The drydown - understandably - shows that Funny! is a stronger and a more complex fragrance than Nouveau Cologne but even so the similarities are significant.
28th August, 2014
I tried this fragrance once, while on holiday. I was pleasantly surprised. It smells fresh, as if you were in a pear garden. Nice bouquet for little money.
30th March, 2013
Nouveau Cologne is an unbearably conventional drugstore fragrance made from unbearably cheap materials and the only occasion I can recommend it for is if you're going to a costume party dressed up as a urinal tab.
03rd August, 2011

Add your review of 4711 Nouveau Cologne

Shop for 4711 Nouveau Cologne products online

Search Amazon for 4711 Nouveau Cologne

Member images of 4711 Nouveau Cologne

There are no member images of 4711 Nouveau Cologne yet. Why not be the first?