Kiss me Tender (2010)

Year of Launch2010

HouseNicolaï
PerfumerPatricia de Nicolaï

About Kiss me Tender

Kiss me Tender is a feminine perfume by Nicolaï. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Patricia de Nicolaï

Kiss me Tender fragrance notes

Reviews of Kiss me Tender

I am subjective when it comes to vanilla yilang woody trio combinatios:-) , that reminds me of Vanilia, by Lartisan

Sweet vanilla is almondy, and layered on a musky woody base, all smells simple and modern, ye half natural...the opening is amazing, spiced up by that high c note of orange flower....very appealing, it does get simpler but that almond taste makes it interesting weekend, leasure time scent

18th March, 2013
Currently my favorite scent, and out of the samples I've tried through "The Perfumed Court" the best heliotrope on my skin. I can wear this perfume throughout the month and not get a headache. Perfect.
11th September, 2011
Just tried this one today while at LuckyScent. It's lovely and smells a bit like a marzipan pastry. Despite the food-description and sweetness , it doesn't read like any other gourmand fragrances I can think of. Something balances out the food element. I can't put my finger on it yet, but it really is haunting. I suppose that the heliotropin is similar enough to almond that it rings some bells, but different enough that it doesn’t actually read as a confection. Even though as it dries down, the sweetness gets heavier, if you smelled this in a crowd, you'd definitely want to trace it to its source.
27th August, 2011

Add your review of Kiss me Tender

Shop for Kiss me Tender products online

Search Amazon for Kiss me Tender

Member images of Kiss me Tender

There are no member images of Kiss me Tender yet. Why not be the first?