Kiss me Tender (2010)

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 16 ratings

Kiss me Tender Fragrance Notes

Kiss me Tender information

Kiss me Tender is a women's fragrance by Nicolaï. The scent was launched in 2010

Shop for Kiss me Tender products online

Reviews of Kiss me Tender

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

iivanita's avatar

Croatia Croatia

I am subjective when it comes to vanilla yilang woody trio combinatios:-) , that reminds me of Vanilia, by Lartisan

Sweet vanilla is almondy, and layered on a musky woody base, all smells simple and modern, ye half natural...the opening is amazing, spiced up by that high c note of orange flower....very appealing, it does get simpler but that almond taste makes it interesting weekend, leasure time scent

18 March, 2013

hyblaean's avatar

Currently my favorite scent, and out of the samples I've tried through "The Perfumed Court" the best heliotrope on my skin. I can wear this perfume throughout the month and not get a headache. Perfect.

11th September, 2011

jtd's avatar

Just tried this one today while at LuckyScent. It's lovely and smells a bit like a marzipan pastry. Despite the food-description and sweetness , it doesn't read like any other gourmand fragrances I can think of. Something balances out the food element. I can't put my finger on it yet, but it really is haunting. I suppose that the heliotropin is similar enough to almond that it rings some bells, but different enough that it doesn’t actually read as a confection. Even though as it dries down, the sweetness gets heavier, if you smelled this in a crowd, you'd definitely want to trace it to its source.

27 August, 2011

Add your review of Kiss me Tender

Search for on eBay United States

Kiss Me Tender by Parfums De Nicolai Eau De Parfum 3.3 oz Spray
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 23 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)