Pink
    by Lili Bermuda

Average Rating:

Pink Fragrance notes

Bermuda mimosa, Clementine, White peonies, Pink peonies, Pink grapefruit, Water flower, Magnolia, Pink pepper, Laurel leaf, Bois des iles

Pink information

Pink is a women's fragrance by Lili Bermuda.

Reviews of Pink

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative 1 Negative Reviews

ladymurasaki's avatar

Magnolia with a dash of watermelon. Sweet, fresh and a little green and not too fruity. The fruity note recedes rather quickly but stays in the background. A nice floral scent. I can smell more of the magnolia note as it dries down and it's pretty close to the real flower. It's very light and doesn't have staying power.

10th May, 2012

JackTwist's avatar

This is the only Lili Bermuda scent I am giving a thumbs down to. The scent for me is practically non-existent, and I have tried both the perfume and the soap.

I get a very reedy scent, reminiscent of light Artemesia, after a bit of dry Mimosa, but nothing else. No complexity - and it disappears after half an hour. This is one that I would like to see re-formulated as it has a number of interesting ingredients that simply do not rise to my nose.

Launched in 2007.