Elie Saab Le Parfum (2011)
by Elie Saab

Elie Saab Le Parfum information

Year of Launch2011

HouseElie Saab
PerfumerFrancis Kurkdjian
PackagingSylvie de France
Parent CompanyShiseido > Beaute Prestige International

About Elie Saab Le Parfum

Elie Saab Le Parfum is a feminine perfume by Elie Saab. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Francis Kurkdjian. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France

Elie Saab Le Parfum fragrance notes

Reviews of Elie Saab Le Parfum

Ooooof. So lovely in all aspects, including that exquisite honey note. I wanted to love this, but I cannot, for unfortunate cultural reasons. We had an insect spray here in the States, ubiquitous in the 1970s and 1980s, heavily overused in my childhood in the palmetto bug-infested American South. Elie Saab smells like it. Most disturbing.
03rd July, 2016
Bright, pretty floral. I feel like there's a tiny citrus note that keeps it fresh instead of being too one-note on me. It's one of my go-to fragrances for the work week. Where I live it gets to be over 100 degrees for more parts of the year than I care for. This is a fragrance that I can wear when the weather's that unforgiving without worrying that my scent is going to evolve into something that smells too strong and offensive. And yes, this sounds like a silly little superficial comment -- but the bottle sure looks pretty on my dressing table!
14th November, 2015
When I first smelled Le Parfum, I said to myself, "Oh! It's the 21st Century Bijan!" And it kind of is! Better quality and much more polished, but you have your orange blossom and honey, and some added raspy texture - patch in this case, and cumin in the Bijan. Lately I'm enjoying how Le Parfum explodes in warm weather, and I wouldn't be surprised if at some point I end up totally hating it.

I just read some of Turin's comments about it, and he used the word "dowdy". If I hadn't known what I was smelling, I'd have guessed it was another Lauder Modern Muse flanker, which to me equates somewhat to "dowdy". I appreciate the quality of Lauder frags, and I even wore Modern Muse Chic for a little while (which smells like a more complicated version of Elie Saab Le Parfum, actually.) Yet the Lauder WASPiness somehow gets into the fragrances - I'm not responding to their marketing - and I find them as friendly and welcoming as sitting through a Daughters of the American Revolution luncheon with my black clothing and nose ring.

What IS that? Musty, weird Vol de Nuit SHOULD smell the definition of dowdy, yet I think of her as an enigmatic and magical woman, who just happens to be old now. I must agree with ClaireV's Poe quote, then - strangeness in the proportion is required for exquisite beauty. Le Parfum is good, and it's pretty, and we're friends, but I can only share so much with her, because she'd find me terribly inappropriate.
18th October, 2015
Salutation.

Close your eyes and imagine your wedding dress is an elegant ELIE SAAB design with lots of lace design in a very romantic and feminine style.Ok likewise,The LE PARFUM ELIE SAAB is equally elegant.The scent is simply gorgeous.This EDP is without exception one of the best perfume in the 2011 year.a perfect blend of true class for a real lady. Floral,Sophisticated, Luxurious,Classy,Stylish,Harmonious,Glamorous and Ultra Feminine.

An african orange flower opening is so beautiful it could make the angels weep.the heart is a bouquet of jasmine and rose,the finishing scent is one of warm patchouli and sweet and sensual honey as this mixture evoke modern femininity touched by pure glamour and elegance and it mixes with your body scent to have that lasting soft sensuous and heavenly scent.

LE PARFUM is suitable for a dandy lady who deserve the best and looking for a wonderful floral scent that is not overpowering but yet it is romntic and uplifting.this is for any special moments in Spring/Autumn. there is not other word possible to describe this perfume.heaven in a bottle!

Sillage?Decent.

Longevity?Very Good on my skin.

7.5/10
24th May, 2015
Le Parfum by Elie Saab opens with a rich, sweet, fruity-floral blend mostly centered on vanilla, citrus/neroli, something smelling like tonka although I don’t see it listed, sandalwood, amber (not listed too but I get some of that “warm” resinous feel, I guess it may be honey...), thin green notes and then obviously the flowers: rose, jasmine (particularly clean) perhaps ylang. Woody-herbal-patchouli base, providing a subtle dry, aromatic and shady feel underneath the general “plushiness”. Shortly, a floral-fruity Oriental scent, more classic than classic: warm, “golden”, juicy and pleasant, soapy and resinous, refined and elegant for sure but with an overall mellow feel of effortless informality and liveliness (making it perfect for pretty much any age and circumstance). Ironically it’s one of the nicest works by Kurkdjian, far better than the stuff he did and does with its own brand. Less pretentious, more solid, perhaps more boring in its glossy and conventional “perfection”, but it’s well made, smells nice, and it’s decently priced. Nothing new for fans of “true” good floral scents (and there’s billions out there better than this), but decent and nice enough for undemanding fiancées or relatives – or, say, a nice easy “anywhere-safe” scent when you just want to smell nice but go unnoticed.

6,5-7/10
26th November, 2014
Try not to rate this one the first half hour you put it on or you won't like it. I found the beginning to be almost unbearably sharp and green, but then it mellowed out nicely to a edgy floral, and yes I can detect the honey in there. The cedarwood is very discreet, not overdosed like some fragrances that end up smelling like the stinky little guinea pigs we had as pets when we were children. This is a fragrance that isn't "me" but I would enjoy on somebody else.
22nd September, 2014

Add your review of Elie Saab Le Parfum

Shop for Elie Saab Le Parfum products online

Search Amazon for Elie Saab Le Parfum

Member images of Elie Saab Le Parfum

There are no member images of Elie Saab Le Parfum yet. Why not be the first?

Elie Saab Le Parfum News