Flight (2011)
by Michael Jordan

Flight information

Year of Launch2011

HouseMichael Jordan
Parent CompanyQuality King Distributors > Perfumania Holdings > Five Star Fragrances

About Flight

Flight is a masculine fragrance by Michael Jordan. The scent was launched in 2011

Flight fragrance notes

Reviews of Flight

Inferior to the original, which at least has a citrus/musk vibe as opposed to Flight's botched seafoam / aquatic notes and musk vibe, which is better accomplished through the likes of Express Loyalty and Nautica Voyage N-83, if that's what you're going for. Granted, those options are slightly more expensive, but not by much, and Flight just misses the mark, but you get what you pay for. I thought the original was weak and generically alcoholic with the actual notes subdued, but Flight is much worse in that it's more pungent in the wrong way. Nonetheless, I'd still like to try Flight Sport and especially Legend, which remain the four pack I bought.

4 out of 10
12th September, 2015
I do really like this and agree thats its very similar to L'homme but with that said it still has its own character that seperates it.

The main differences between L'homme and flight is that L'homme is a little more crisp and on my skin smells musky in the drydown where as this takes on a more smooth,woody,masculin approach. I do like the L'homme opening more but I do prefer the Flight drydown as the woods in the drydown are really quite nice.

L'homme to me is kind of a metro scent where as this is a little more masculine for sure.(Which I like because sometimes L'homme could come off a bit feminine and perfumey)

Performance is only average around the board. It lasts on me about 3-5 hours and projects ok but nothing special

All in all id rate this a 7 out of 10 !

Nice scent for a great price and a great L'homme alternative :)
10th September, 2015
bmn Show all reviews
I tried this tonight and kept finding it the best out of several I sampled. It reminded me of something but until the dry down I couldn't quite put my finger on it... then I realized it smelled a lot like YSL L'Homme. This is a nice scent at an outstanding price, and if you want to enjoy a YSL L'homme-like scent without shelling out the money, this is a good bet.
02nd March, 2014
If La Nuit De L'Homme were a messy, disjointed-smelling drug store scent it would smell exactly like Flight by Michael Jordan. Even the bottle design has some ripped off design aspects of YSL's offering, with the exception of those awfully tacky rubber whatchumacallits that hug the sides of the bottle.

Even though it smells nice (for a time), I'm tempted to give it a thumbs down for the blatant ripping of YSL and sloppy production value. It's as if the notes in this thing are all trying to pick a fight with each other to see which one can get your attention... but all fall flat. The only thing that keeps this in neutral territory is the very affordable price tag. It'd be great for a teenager who wants to smell like his big brother in college, or even his dad, who wears YSL.
28th December, 2013
Katana Show all reviews
Nice While It Lasts

I've got to say something good about this one, because it deserves it - this stuff smells really nice and I must be one of the lucky ones because I get about 3 hours and often get a compliment in that 3 hours - If only they could or would up the longevity on this I would wear it far more often - as it is it is perfect for lunch dates or as I often use it, for teaching a 2 to 2 and a 1/2 hour MA class (or any other short activity). Flight deserves a place in a wardrobe for this very reason - it is an affordable and very pleasant, completely inoffensive little something to wear for short engagements. The 4 stars is for the scent itself the lack of a 5th is because of the lack of longevity.

Pros: Scent
Cons: Longevity"

25th July, 2013
It smells great, but lasts like 30 minutes. No bueno.
04th April, 2013

Add your review of Flight

Shop for Flight products online

Shop for Flight at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Flight

Member images of Flight

There are no member images of Flight yet. Why not be the first?