Hugo Just Different (2011)
by Hugo Boss

Hugo Just Different information

Year of Launch2011

HouseHugo Boss
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Hugo Just Different

Hugo Just Different is a masculine fragrance by Hugo Boss. The scent was launched in 2011

Hugo Just Different fragrance notes

Reviews of Hugo Just Different

To me, this smells like a stronger mintier version of Beckham Signature. Gets me compliments the few times I've worn it. I won't buy it again though.. too safe, and I already have many safe fragrances that I reach for before this.
18th June, 2016
Surprisingly good, if a solid middle of the road office scent for the fume-head who wants not to overwhelm the office or guests at dinner.

It is not interesting or groundbreaking. Rather, it does what a good fragrance does: pays homage to the past, continues to evolve through the notes until dry down, and performs well enough to be modern/relevant.

Opens detergent (freesia/mint), then old school barber shop then patchouli. Dries sweet.
19th September, 2015
rbaker Show all reviews
The mint opening - feature of some of HB's scents is nice, developing into a strong drydown with coriander providing a nice contrast. Later herbal-floral notes dominate, with fresia, gardenia and green notes clamouring for attention. The base is constructed on a labdanum skeleton that is fleshed out with a soft patchouli with mildly musky-spicy undertones. Very good silage with excellent projection are combined with four hours of longevity. Strong, confident and powerful, it is not too original but is substantial enough to -just - warrant a positive score. Good for autumn.
10th July, 2014
A "Different" Boss is worth trying...!!

I first spotted Hugo Boss Just Different at the Duty Free Shop leaving the US Virgin Islands - put it on the Christmas List - and received it last year as a present. I love it when a plan comes together... Thanks Sis for the present...

Hugo Boss Just Different has leapt into my Top 10..!! (the marvel of that is that I have over 300 bottles in my collection - and growing..!!). Just Different comes out of the bottle with notes of aquatic, citrus, and floral - but not a sweet floral. It then settles into a scent that I can not place - similar to something, yet unique for Hugo Boss. It truly is unique and easy on the nose. If I had to compare, it is very similar to Dior Fahrenheit and Dior Aqua Fahrenheit.

Just Different has the potential for compliments, i.e. the Wow Factor. The projection/sillage is average to above average. The longevity is above average, lasting about 5-6 hours on the skin and all day on clothing. I would suggest that Just Different is appropriate for any season and any occasion. I love the original Hugo bottle and Just Different is similar, yet solid black with a cool texture surface. The packaging is above average.

The real beauty, in addition to the scent, is that now Just Different can be purchased for around $30.00 with free shipping.

My final rating of Just Different is 4.4 stars out of 5 stars. Great scent that is a great value - I definitely recommend you add this one to your collection. It is a long way to the top if you want to rock-n-roll...
07th December, 2012
It took me a while to "get" this, but I think I have now. Just Different has a fresh herbal opening, with a curious "grey" or "blunt" middle/base that reminds me of plasticine or something a bit earthy (for lack of a better knowledge of what olibanum or labdanum smell like—or the other base notes for that matter), but there is no dryness. This is certainly something a little unusual that I would probably have to be in the right mood to wear and enjoy. I look forward to adding this to my Hugo Boss collection.
23rd November, 2012
Nothing different here. Scent is actually very middle of the road... a bit too safe.
The longevity is the real let-down. Disappointing
31st August, 2012

Add your review of Hugo Just Different

Shop for Hugo Just Different products online

Shop for Hugo Just Different at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Hugo Just Different

Member images of Hugo Just Different

There are no member images of Hugo Just Different yet. Why not be the first?