• Launched: 2010

D600 Fragrance Notes

D600 information

D600 is a unisex fragrance by Carner Barcelona. The scent was launched in 2010

Reviews of D600

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.

's avatar

Slight dischord

This smells to me like when I try to combine a vanilla or tonka type oil with a nice sharp fresh citrus.

I think to myself, yes! It's going to be great...

But no!

There appears to be an olfactory gap between creamy and sharp, like the 'Fresh' has been muted way down.

After a short while all I get is a sort of 'slack' vanilla that doesn't hold my interest.

A touch of wood. Also creamed by the vanilla though.

I do not Tally Dior Homme or Intense one bit.

Tardes for me is Carner's best.

My opionions of course

25 October, 2013

Darvant's avatar

Spicy/vanillic and woody.
    The resemblance with DHI is undeniable as well as the differences are easy to be here underlined: first of all there is no trace of cocoa in the Carner one and this is not a forgettable stuff, the peppery presence is notable by soon in the D600's composition (as well as the eathy vetiver/citrus evolution) and this element gives the initial deceptive impression about a more stressed powdery vibe around. While the DHI's dry down is stronger on iris, is musky/ambery (ambrette with the cocoa standout effect) under my nose and with an absolutely detectable pear presence, the base in D600 is more properly vanillic (a woody/spicy brown vanilla). This juice posseses a clear vetiver influence and a more determined humid fruity feel along the trip (especially on the top). D600 is a nice scent (probably more complex than Dior Homme Intense) but is one of those too much "immediately tasty and appealing" juices i use to be skeptical about. I have to anyway say that there is a certain level of texture and radiant sophistication to be it evalued as a "centered" modern fragrance for the crowd.
    Pros: Modern and well combined.
    Cons: Common in its floral/vanillic "easy" appeal."</p>

14 September, 2013 (Last Edited: 28 May, 2014)

's avatar

Yes the easy lazy explanation is to say niche Dior Homme, and that's exactly what I'm going to say. The only thing missing from this that Dior Homme has is the leather note. And to me I can really notice that its missing. I also notice more citrus in Dior Homme. I prefer D600 though. It is "feminine" just like Dior Homme is considered, but that doesn't matter to me.

21st January, 2013

Jubal's avatar

Quickly risen to the top of my list. Quality ingredients masterfully put together, for an iris and woods lover this is a must try. Not sweet and not too dry, the pepper kicks it into the stratasphere. Terrific longevity and beautiful sillage, always get compliments. Totally unisex too.

14 October, 2011

alfarom's avatar

Dior Homme anyone? To be honest this is part Dior Homme/Homme Intense part L'Homme De Coeur. Smells fine but it's a rip-off. Spicy iris on a woody base. Strongly derivative.

07 October, 2011