cK One Shock for Him (2011)
by Calvin Klein

cK One Shock for Him information

Year of Launch2011

HouseCalvin Klein
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About cK One Shock for Him

cK One Shock for Him is a masculine fragrance by Calvin Klein. The scent was launched in 2011

cK One Shock for Him fragrance notes

Reviews of cK One Shock for Him

Salutation.

Who says elegance has to break the bank?CK ONE SHOCK is a fresh spicy scent that's sure to turn heads without hurting your budget.Besides the nice scent what surprised me is the price. awesome for the price.definitely a woman catcher.It has a sexy fusion of spicy,sweet and fruity notes that meet a warm base.you can wear this both day and night since it is not very overpowering. In my opinion It is better than the female version.Dynamic, Sensual,Sweet,Lovely, Unpretentious,,Charming,Fresh and Warm at the same time.

Fresh herbs(lavender)along with cucumber and clementine ingeniously folded into aromatic spicy mid - notes(pepper, cardamom and basil)are wrapped in low notes of manly woods and rich tobacco with a tender touch of amber to make a handsome mixture for a young man who wants charm a lot of ladies.the dry down is absolutely warm and sweet.this is a scent you can wear for just about any occasion as it is versatile.a perfect choice for the WINTER when you need somebody to warm you up.totlly you will not ever be disappointed by this EDT!

Sillage?Decent.

Longevity?+6 hours on my skin.

13th May, 2015
I tried CKO Shock several months back at a discount store, and every time I returned to that store I would give it another test spray. The chocolate/tobacco is very sweet, but it smells wonderful. There's a lot going on around the chocolate/tobacco accord, and I detect a nice lavender, some eastern spices and a creamy vanilla that stays underneath. I typically don't care for sweet fragrances, but CKOS is in no way anything that "shocks", because the scent is actually mellow and relaxing. I've gotten a good 8 hours longevity every time I've tested it. I was convinced enough to purchase a bottle today for less than $25. I like this one for casual evenings, or may keep it in my country club locker to wear after unwinding from a round of golf or tennis match. Very impressed with this great bargain fragrance.
08th April, 2015 (last edited: 14th June, 2015)
Wow...I was not expecting this. Blind bought based off reviews and I am very happy with it. I don't get cherry or cucumber but I do get massive amounts of chocolate and vanilla/amber. Its a perfect fall fragrance.

I must admit I'm a sucker for sweet chocolate/coffee fragrances and this has to be one of the best. It certainly is in the same ball park as rochas man, new Haarlem and play intense. In fact, it smells exactly like play intense minus to chemical top note. I own all 3 and I must say that I prefer ck shock!

I also can see the obsession reference....imagine removing the 80' from obsession, toning it down and adding a ton of sweetness/chocolate.

A warm, sweet fragrance that never gets cloying or artificial. Its has 3 distinct parts and to be honest, each phase is better than the last. Highly recommended!
03rd March, 2015
For the price, this is a good fragrance. Chocolate, tobacco and patchouli make this one of CK'S best in a while. Pretty sweet fragrance though. Two sprays before the gym, and I'm good. 7.5/10
13th October, 2014
Any veritable shock since the CK One Shock's aroma is common like having a coffee at morning. A synthetic well appointed and well rounded (tobacco/cocoa veined) dark amber with a faint citric herbal opening (orange and aromatic herbs, here the reference to Dark Obsession), a sheer spicy and barely intoxicating central dustiness (black pepper, namely the main darkening element of the recipe together with patchouli and dark chocolate), musky floral accents and a peaceful final (vaguely animalic) talkiness. I detect for sure the tobacco along the dry down and something cool like fir resins, lavender for sure and may be vetiver. I see the references to juices a la Piguet Casbah (far more stormy/resinous) and Varvados Vintage. Decent but unpretentious. The synthetic vibe is under control in my humble opinion. The aroma wins over more renowned and expensive dark ambers around. Tasty, attractive but un-textured. Not bad but not more.
27th August, 2014
I got this perfume from my girlfriend and I think is fantastic. I owned also other Ck's because they are good but compared with the Ck One, has nothing to do in common. In fact they are totally different. I don't like to get into technical stuff, this already has been said, I'm talking about how it feels like. The impression was good from the first time. I used a little bit more because I was used to products like Ck One and Be and you need to spray a lot. With this one is not the case, few sprays and you are ok. Is very sweet you feel it in your nose and throat all the time. I think you can use it in any time, but is a more night, cold oriented perfume. It has a very good price and for this type of money you can't get better, in fact the perfume smells and live like a more expensive one. The smell is very intense, is very sexy and on my skin last like 6-8 hours. The projection is also good. I recommend this to anyone. You never go wrong with Ck.
12th April, 2014

Add your review of cK One Shock for Him

Shop for cK One Shock for Him products online

Shop for cK One Shock for Him at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for cK One Shock for Him

Member images of cK One Shock for Him

There are no member images of cK One Shock for Him yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to cK One Shock for Him