Nectars des Iles
    by En Voyage Perfumes

Average Rating:

Nectars des Iles Fragrance Notes

Nectars des Iles information

Nectars des Iles is a unisex fragrance by En Voyage Perfumes.

Reviews of Nectars des Iles

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

ladymurasaki's avatar

I get Hawaiian Punch Kool Aid on first application. The last time I drank that was yonkers ago, but that's what comes to my mind when I smell this. A warm tropical fruity floral. On dry down, it reminds me of my mother's old scented candles. There's something in the notes that grates on my nerves. The gardenia note is so faint and I find it neither interesting nor realistic.

05 May, 2012 (Last Edited: 10th May, 2012)

unregistered's avatar

On first spray, this is very reminiscent of original Dior Poison, though much softer sillage, brighter on top, and not spicy or fruity as that classic 'fume: a nice strong musk and white floral combination. This has a gardenia/tiare heart, making it slightly tropical without being at all beachy. Packs a punch, is quite creamy on the dry down. I probably wouldn't wear it, but a gardenia lover would find it true-to-form. No bitter/synthetic/cheap notes on the drydown. Very smooth.

26 January, 2012