Nectars des Iles (2011)

Year of Launch2011

HouseEn Voyage Perfumes
PerfumerShelley Waddington

About Nectars des Iles

Nectars des Iles is a shared / unisex perfume by En Voyage Perfumes. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Shelley Waddington

Reviews of Nectars des Iles

I get Hawaiian Punch Kool Aid on first application. The last time I drank that was yonkers ago, but that's what comes to my mind when I smell this. A warm tropical fruity floral. On dry down, it reminds me of my mother's old scented candles. There's something in the notes that grates on my nerves. The gardenia note is so faint and I find it neither interesting nor realistic.
05th May, 2012 (last edited: 10th May, 2012)
On first spray, this is very reminiscent of original Dior Poison, though much softer sillage, brighter on top, and not spicy or fruity as that classic 'fume: a nice strong musk and white floral combination. This has a gardenia/tiare heart, making it slightly tropical without being at all beachy. Packs a punch, is quite creamy on the dry down. I probably wouldn't wear it, but a gardenia lover would find it true-to-form. No bitter/synthetic/cheap notes on the drydown. Very smooth.
26th January, 2012

Add your review of Nectars des Iles

Shop for Nectars des Iles products online

Search Amazon for Nectars des Iles

Member images of Nectars des Iles

There are no member images of Nectars des Iles yet. Why not be the first?