Bottega Veneta (2011)

PerfumerMichel Almairac
PackagingTomas Maier
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Bottega Veneta

Bottega Veneta is a feminine perfume by Bottega Veneta. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Michel Almairac. The bottle was designed by Tomas Maier

Bottega Veneta fragrance notes

Reviews of Bottega Veneta

This is it... I fell in love with this perfume the moment I tried it on. It just makes me feel comfortable and relaxed. It is classy and sophisticated.
12th January, 2017
This was an instant hit for me, and such an unexpectedly good surprise, as I rarely find much to rejoice about in recent mainstream releases. However, it took several wearings to really understand and even now, I still enjoy just observing the new aspects unfold - it is an entertainment in itself.

I had owned a bottle of Daim Blond before I tried this, and I do find them a bit similar, but Daim Blond is sweeter, with apricot, and has gentler sillage. Bottega Veneta has a bright bergamot start, has a plum skin note for fruit, and has an earthier drydown, as well as a stronger carry. Its boldness and variety makes this a win for me over the Lutens.

It makes me feel both intellectual and seductive; it has bright bergamot, smooth suede, charming florals and an inky mossy/patchouli note. The shadows falling over the face of the cover girl, Nine d'Urso, do a great job of capturing its delicate but strong personality.

I didn't think the sillage was very good, but it must be because a few people have said things like: "what was that perfume you were wearing yesterday?" or "I thought you were here because I could smell your scent in the room". Now, it is no powerhouse, but it can be detected, and I think it stands out because it is not like the sugar bombs that are practically unavoidable these days.
17th August, 2016 (last edited: 19th August, 2016)
Tested this years ago - reminded me of Daim Blond which is a big tick for me!
09th June, 2016
Feminine for sure. The main note I get in this one are jasmine, lily of the valley with a touch of bergamot. Kind of powdery, but a nice fragrance nonetheless. 7/10
29th January, 2016
Salutation.

BOTTEGA VENETA exudes serenity and charm.this fragrance is constructed around patchouli and leather,two warm and noble essences traditionally used in classic's perfume-making as the scent is a modern variant of the classic fragrance.it sexiness is subtle identifiable but definitely not overwhelming.a chypre blend of notes brings a raw yet reserved sensuality to this original take on a classic leather scent.Woody,Elegant,Sophisticated,Earthy, Warm,Wintry and Sensual in a Subtle way.

The top notes are decorated with pink pepper and bergamot,soft yet subtle jasmine is appearing in the heart,while a gentle and embracing leathery notes with strong patchouli gives a density to this perfume that positively radiates charm.in fact the dry down is all about patchouli.this is what you wear for the boardroom takeover or the hustle of the trading floor you tread in your perfect black business pumps and your perfectly starched white shirt with a parisian silk scarf for that extra bit of dash.

Sillge?Nice.

Longevity?+6hours on my skin.

13th May, 2015
I found the dry-down of Bottega Veneta very familiar and am now I testing my theory with positive results -- it has a strong family resemblance to vintage Carven Homme. Take CH, subtract a little wood, crank up the florals a notch, and you are in BV territory. This is hardly a bad thing, as vintage Carven Homme is a outstanding piece of work characterized, like BV in my view, by great balance. Neither are officially pegged as unisex, but both easily can be. They technically may be on opposite sides of the gender fence, but the fence is thin and BV and CH are each leaning against it.
06th May, 2015 (last edited: 12th May, 2015)

Add your review of Bottega Veneta