Bottega Veneta (2011)

PerfumerMichel Almairac
PackagingTomas Maier
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Bottega Veneta

Bottega Veneta is a feminine perfume by Bottega Veneta. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Michel Almairac. The bottle was designed by Tomas Maier

Bottega Veneta fragrance notes

Reviews of Bottega Veneta

This uncompromisingly feminine concoction from Bottega Veneta revolves around a quite evident accord of smooth mossy leather and super spicy lily of the valley. The latter, as connected to jasmine and probably rose, is heady and musky, really sophisticated and smooth. Leather is mostly a suedish musky floral sensual feminine leather. I detect definitely piquant spices, hints of frankincense, benzoin, rose and a warm musky sensual patchouli. A classic Armani fragrance like Onde Mystere jumps on mind as well as the more modern and sensual Cuir Amethyste (warmer, more rosey and vanillic). Another fragrance jumping on mind is the spicy floral Giulietta Capuleti Soul Drops (really close in style to Bottega Veneta). A fragrance constructed on a gorgeous classic style but with a musky cleaner modern twist. Dry down is sultrier and warmer. A well made mature bold appointment.
26th February, 2019
I like this a lot, and it may yet go on my wishlist. On me it is a soft leather, perfect for fall or winter. It is safe to wear to the office, but not boring. I went to look for my decant a couple of days ago, and found that the last couple of millileters had evaporated. I was sad, but not heartbroken, which is why I'm questioning whether I need a full bottle of this. If I find it cheap, I'd quite likely pick it up.
17th July, 2017
This is it... I fell in love with this perfume the moment I tried it on. It just makes me feel comfortable and relaxed. It is classy and sophisticated.
12th January, 2017
This was an instant hit for me, and such an unexpectedly good surprise, as I rarely find much to rejoice about in recent mainstream releases. However, it took several wearings to really understand and even now, I still enjoy just observing the new aspects unfold - it is an entertainment in itself.

I had owned a bottle of Daim Blond before I tried this, and I do find them a bit similar, but Daim Blond is sweeter, with apricot, and has gentler sillage. Bottega Veneta has a bright bergamot start, has a plum skin note for fruit, and has an earthier drydown, as well as a stronger carry. Its boldness and variety makes this a win for me over the Lutens.

It makes me feel both intellectual and seductive; it has bright bergamot, smooth suede, charming florals and an inky mossy/patchouli note. The shadows falling over the face of the cover girl, Nine d'Urso, do a great job of capturing its delicate but strong personality.

I didn't think the sillage was very good, but it must be because a few people have said things like: "what was that perfume you were wearing yesterday?" or "I thought you were here because I could smell your scent in the room". Now, it is no powerhouse, but it can be detected, and I think it stands out because it is not like the sugar bombs that are practically unavoidable these days.
17th August, 2016 (last edited: 19th August, 2016)
Tested this years ago - reminded me of Daim Blond which is a big tick for me!
09th June, 2016
Feminine for sure. The main note I get in this one are jasmine, lily of the valley with a touch of bergamot. Kind of powdery, but a nice fragrance nonetheless. 7/10
29th January, 2016

.25 oz Bottega Veneta Knot Edp- Mini- New in Box

End Date: Sunday Mar-24-2019 4:09:39 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $11.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Bottega Veneta KNOT-Eau De Parfum -2.5 FL OZ. 75 Ml-New In Box-Free Shipping!!

End Date: Sunday Mar-24-2019 6:10:46 PDT

Bottega Veneta 'Parco Palladiano I' Eau De Parfum 3.4oz/100ml New In Box

End Date: Sunday Mar-24-2019 9:52:22 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $139.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

BOTTEGA VENETA-ESSENCE AROMATIQUE EAU DE COLOGNE Deluxe Travel 0.25 OZ..NEW !

End Date: Sunday Mar-24-2019 10:24:06 PDT