Seven Veils (2011)
by Byredo

Seven Veils information

Year of Launch2011

About Seven Veils

Seven Veils is a shared / unisex perfume by Byredo. The scent was launched in 2011

Seven Veils fragrance notes

Reviews of Seven Veils

Elegant and Sensual

Modern and Conspicuous

Delicate and Intriguing
15th July, 2015
Kaern Show all reviews
Carrot and Pimento = neat whisky. That is what I smelt and it was gagworthy so can't give a full review of any progression. Very odd
13th May, 2014
I'm not sure Bugs Bunny would wear this - even with the carrot note. SV begins with a heavy, syrupy mix of carrot & pimento, giving it a smooth, but darker overall feel.

The heart notes join in with a mish-mash of florals. The pimento and carrot are now surrounded by a lighter feel, but still remain strong overall.

Overall, my experience with this fragrance was just not good. On the one hand, it didn't necessarily smell bad up front, but I kept noticing that every time I wore SV, I kept wondering if I was wearing an old undershirt that I had forgotten to wash. I literally get whiffs of body odor whenever I wear this. Finally after a couple of wears of SV, I realized it was the fragrance and not me. I personally think SV smells like a carrot that has just done a robust workout with P90-x and is just sweating all over the place.
26th December, 2012
i love it!! here everything is done so well! the idea follows the one from Pulp, to create juicy, attractive, "sweetish" type of smell that would smell exotic and unusal and apealing at the same time to many people!
the combination of flowers here with aroma of carrot gives it extra twist, all based on beautiful sandalwood, among the best if not the best creation from this house(have not tried them all yet:), though veery femminine to my nose
26th October, 2012

Add your review of Seven Veils

Shop for Seven Veils products online

Shop for Seven Veils at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Seven Veils

Member images of Seven Veils

There are no member images of Seven Veils yet. Why not be the first?

Seven Veils News