Cologne Intense Collection : Oud & Bergamot

Cologne Intense Collection : Oud & Bergamot information

HouseJo Malone London
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Cologne Intense Collection : Oud & Bergamot

Cologne Intense Collection : Oud & Bergamot is a shared / unisex perfume by Jo Malone London.

Cologne Intense Collection : Oud & Bergamot fragrance notes

Reviews of Cologne Intense Collection : Oud & Bergamot

A truly excellent fragrance. Oud & Bergamot has a bright citrus or bergamot opening that's very authentic without any sourness or sharp synthetics. A soft oud note warms forward and blends with the bergamot to become the mainstay accord for the duration of the scent. It seems that JM fragrances' performance varies by fragrance and wearer. While none of the JM line are designed to be sillage monsters, O&B remained discreetly evident for about 4 hours, which is what one should expect from an EDC. Reapply as necessary.

O&B strangely reminds me of a uptown Chicago tailor that my grandfather used to be personal friends with. He used to take me as a kid to his shop where they would custom make suits, shirts, belts and shoes. This was late 1960's, but the shop had this incredible gentlemanly scent that I hadn't thought of for 50+ years until smelling Oud & Bergamot. I bought a bottle right away.
13th October, 2017
Simple but a great scent! Just wished it lasted longer.
17th September, 2017
Strange perfume that's a little more like wearing a citrus cologne while barbecuing chicken. It's longevity is not great (like most citrus) but it's very unique. A good comparison with Zeste Pamplemousse. Still enjoyable.
21st April, 2017
I had not expected to particularly like this, but I do.
Restraint and class are the key words here.
The bergamot is well done: crisp, citrusy, not plummy nor brash.
I don't often like bergamot but it is very well done here.
There is something crisp, white-paper in style. Reminds me a bit of Encre Noir.
Then the oud appears. Understated, yet warm and intriguing.
A simple scent, JM's usually are in that style. But, a good combination and well executed.
02nd April, 2017
smells amazing! too bad it doesn't last very long at all--disappointed at the performance.
12th March, 2017
Sour bergamot and mouldering, grassy patchouli combine into a complicated dank green smell, while the oud makes things a little rubbery. It's kind of unpleasant, but not terribly so. After a while, things get a little peppery, which balances out the musty greens. I think this actually makes more sense as an interesting patchouli perfume than it does as an oud & bergamot mix.

I don't hate it, but don't really like it either. I'm mostly baffled - I usually find this sort of scent quite intriguing, but this is just kind of boring me. Maybe I'll come back to this in a couple of years and love it, but for now it's just a "meh".
07th February, 2017

Add your review of Cologne Intense Collection : Oud & Bergamot

Shop for Cologne Intense Collection : Oud & Bergamot products online

Search Amazon for Cologne Intense Collection : Oud & Bergamot

Member images of Cologne Intense Collection : Oud & Bergamot

There are no member images of Cologne Intense Collection : Oud & Bergamot yet. Why not be the first?