Cologne Intense Collection : Oud & Bergamot

Cologne Intense Collection : Oud & Bergamot information

HouseJo Malone London
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Cologne Intense Collection : Oud & Bergamot

Cologne Intense Collection : Oud & Bergamot is a shared / unisex perfume by Jo Malone London.

Cologne Intense Collection : Oud & Bergamot fragrance notes

Reviews of Cologne Intense Collection : Oud & Bergamot

Strange perfume that's a little more like wearing a citrus cologne while barbecuing chicken. It's longevity is not great (like most citrus) but it's very unique. A good comparison with Zeste Pamplemousse. Still enjoyable.
21st April, 2017
I had not expected to particularly like this, but I do.
Restraint and class are the key words here.
The bergamot is well done: crisp, citrusy, not plummy nor brash.
I don't often like bergamot but it is very well done here.
There is something crisp, white-paper in style. Reminds me a bit of Encre Noir.
Then the oud appears. Understated, yet warm and intriguing.
A simple scent, JM's usually are in that style. But, a good combination and well executed.
02nd April, 2017
smells amazing! too bad it doesn't last very long at all--disappointed at the performance.
12th March, 2017
Sour bergamot and mouldering, grassy patchouli combine into a complicated dank green smell, while the oud makes things a little rubbery. It's kind of unpleasant, but not terribly so. After a while, things get a little peppery, which balances out the musty greens. I think this actually makes more sense as an interesting patchouli perfume than it does as an oud & bergamot mix.

I don't hate it, but don't really like it either. I'm mostly baffled - I usually find this sort of scent quite intriguing, but this is just kind of boring me. Maybe I'll come back to this in a couple of years and love it, but for now it's just a "meh".
07th February, 2017
I love this smell so much. I have considered getting a full bottle (currently have a sample and a 5 ml decant). Starts of with a bright cirtus wood combo and on my skin it becomes rich and earthy. So good.
26th January, 2017
The only thing intense about Jo Malone Oud & Bergamot is how good it smells. Projection and longevity are lacking, really have to spray a ton to get anything out of it on my skin. It's only been 30 minutes and my lotion is outperforming this scent. All that negativity aside, it does smell fantastic and if someone catches a faint whiff, you will get a compliment. Great smell, just waiting for the Intense-Intense version.
30th May, 2016

Add your review of Cologne Intense Collection : Oud & Bergamot

Shop for Cologne Intense Collection : Oud & Bergamot products online

Search Amazon for Cologne Intense Collection : Oud & Bergamot

Member images of Cologne Intense Collection : Oud & Bergamot

There are no member images of Cologne Intense Collection : Oud & Bergamot yet. Why not be the first?