Cologne Intense Collection : Oud & Bergamot

Cologne Intense Collection : Oud & Bergamot information

HouseJo Malone London
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Cologne Intense Collection : Oud & Bergamot

Cologne Intense Collection : Oud & Bergamot is a shared / unisex perfume by Jo Malone London.

Cologne Intense Collection : Oud & Bergamot fragrance notes

Reviews of Cologne Intense Collection : Oud & Bergamot

I am giving this a thumbs up because it is exactly what I have been looking for in a scent. It is beautiful citrus' in the beginning and the oud comes out WITH the citrus. I bought mine for 125 off of ebay. It was a great deal and the seller only sells perfume and had 100 percent great feedback. Because it doesn't last long at all, I started to think that I got ripped off. I can't smell it on me after 30 minutes. My son smelled it for an hour or so and then he also could not smell a trace. On one hand I am tempted to buy again at Sephora (I live in a town with literally no shopping) bc this CANNOT be the actual longevity of this expensive perfume. On the other hand, every review is talking about poor longevity. I guess I will cut my losses now and just stick with the one I have. I just LOVE the smell SO much that I feel it is worth spending the extra money but only if I know I am going to get better longevity from the new bottle. It is the best thing ever!
23rd January, 2019
Classic. Unlike the case with the other reviewers, this one has great staying power on me.
26th November, 2018
A compelling fragrance using three citrus notes and two woods...Oud & Bergamot by Jo Malone is an agarwood-centered fragrance with a straight ahead, clean citrus mix starting things out in the opening spray. This unfolds into a bright, powdery body with a moderate amount of oud. The cedar wood - a note I've loved for decades - seems a bit more pronounced than the oud, but together they slightly reinforce each other's "woodiness."

This is a fresh woody outing (recreated with a more ambery vibe with Jo Malone's Bergamot Rich Extrait perfume). There is a spiciness that isn't contributed by any separante note per se, but is derived from the inherent traits of the woods and citruses being used.

Great day or night casual scent, for both genders.
06th October, 2018
A truly excellent fragrance. Oud & Bergamot has a bright citrus or bergamot opening that's very authentic without any sourness or sharp synthetics. A soft oud note warms forward and blends with the bergamot to become the mainstay accord for the duration of the scent. It seems that JM fragrances' performance varies by fragrance and wearer. While none of the JM line are designed to be sillage monsters, O&B remained discreetly evident for about 4 hours, which is what one should expect from an EDC. Reapply as necessary.

O&B strangely reminds me of a uptown Chicago tailor that my grandfather used to be personal friends with. He used to take me as a kid to his shop where they would custom make suits, shirts, belts and shoes. This was late 1960's, but the shop had this incredible gentlemanly scent that I hadn't thought of for 50+ years until smelling Oud & Bergamot. I bought a bottle right away.
13th October, 2017
Simple but a great scent! Just wished it lasted longer.
17th September, 2017 (last edited: 26th June, 2018)
Strange perfume that's a little more like wearing a citrus cologne while barbecuing chicken. It's longevity is not great (like most citrus) but it's very unique. A good comparison with Zeste Pamplemousse. Still enjoyable.
21st April, 2017

Add your review of Cologne Intense Collection : Oud & Bergamot

Shop for Cologne Intense Collection : Oud & Bergamot products online

Jo Malone Women’s Cologne Intense Collection Gift Set Of 5 - New

End Date: Monday Feb-25-2019 17:06:34 PST
Buy It Now for only: $95.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

JO MALONE LONDON 5 Pc Cologne Intense Collection | 9 ml/ 0.3 oz each NEW IN BOX!

$71.00 (4 Bids)

Buy It Now for only: $15.95

$68.00 (2 Bids)
End Date: Sunday Mar-3-2019 18:11:11 PST
Bid now | Add to watch list

POOL INTENSE RED MEN EAU DE COLOGNE TOILETTE PARFUM PERFUME 3.4OZ EBC COLLECTION

End Date: Tuesday Mar-5-2019 19:31:59 PST

Buy It Now for only: $110.00

End Date: Sunday Mar-24-2019 13:24:00 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $14.99

Member images of Cologne Intense Collection : Oud & Bergamot

There are no member images of Cologne Intense Collection : Oud & Bergamot yet. Why not be the first?