It's Me for Her (2011)
    by Jacomo

Average Rating:

It's Me for Her Fragrance Notes

It's Me for Her information

It's Me for Her is a women's fragrance by Jacomo. The scent was launched in 2011

Reviews of It's Me for Her

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

lamimi06's avatar

First, let's talk about the bottle. I love it's modern look, you can't even really call it a bottle. The perfume looks more like a smartphone or music player instead of a fragrance. From first glance, you would never know this was perfume.

I have smelled the Women's parfum, and it's something very different that I don't have in my collection as of yet. It's one of the stronger perfumes, at first spray it may seem a bit intense and musky, but after about 5 minutes the scent dries down to a delightful blend of sandalwood and jasmine, and I only catch a hint of the dried fruits after about 20 minutes or so. At first I wasn't crazy about the musky scent, but like I said, after 5-10 minutes you are left with a sexy sensual smell that is not too strong at all, in fact I found the after smell warm and comforting.

18 July, 2012