It's Me for Her (2011)
    by Jacomo

Average Rating:

It's Me for Her Fragrance Notes

It's Me for Her information

It's Me for Her is a women's fragrance by Jacomo. The scent was launched in 2011

Reviews of It's Me for Her

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

lamimi06's avatar

First, let's talk about the bottle. I love it's modern look, you can't even really call it a bottle. The perfume looks more like a smartphone or music player instead of a fragrance. From first glance, you would never know this was perfume.

I have smelled the Women's parfum, and it's something very different that I don't have in my collection as of yet. It's one of the stronger perfumes, at first spray it may seem a bit intense and musky, but after about 5 minutes the scent dries down to a delightful blend of sandalwood and jasmine, and I only catch a hint of the dried fruits after about 20 minutes or so. At first I wasn't crazy about the musky scent, but like I said, after 5-10 minutes you are left with a sexy sensual smell that is not too strong at all, in fact I found the after smell warm and comforting.

18th July, 2012

Add your review of It's Me for Her

Member images of It's Me for Her

There are no member images of It's Me for Her yet. Why not be the first?