212 VIP Men (2011)

PerfumerEmilie Coppermann
PerfumerDavid Apel
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About 212 VIP Men

212 VIP Men is a masculine fragrance by Carolina Herrera. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumers David Apel and Emilie Coppermann

212 VIP Men fragrance notes

Reviews of 212 VIP Men

This doesnít really remind me of 1 Million all that much to be honest. Seeing comparisons I expected to like it a lot more.

1 Million was more fruity, rose sweetness with spices. 212 VIP has very dominant ginger and spices, and that gin/vodka cocktail of notes that takes it away from 1 Million for me.

This one also doesnít have the best longevity, and it stays quite close to the skin. Itís not a bad scent, itís just not something I love, nor would I buy it.
20th October, 2017
I blind bought this one, based to the good reviews it gets... One of the worst blind buy I ever made...

It smells very synthetic. Actually, this is a synthetic mess, and I mean.. In a bad way. (Synthetic is not bad when it is done right) It has a similar vibe than 1 Million, which I absolutely hate, its generic and cheap :/ so maybe i'm biased but this is just not good.

Stick to Carolina Herrera CH Men and CH Men Privť, the others ones are just meh or bad. Thumbs down.

03rd October, 2017
mkpunk Show all reviews
Is 212 VIP Men 1 Million, not exactly. It is boozy rather than cinnamon. It is tropical rather than cotton candy-like. That said the bases and themeing is where I can see the similarities of these two. It is basically Kenneth Cole Reaction T-shirt into 1 Millions base.

Projection is a little less than 1 Million (in its heyday) but still good enough to be a club scent. It is a scent to use when you are going out to a club or for a date. I like using it for hockey games myself since the projection will melt off by the time I'm at the arena.

Overall for a scent that is supposed to be similar to another, this is entirely unique and original. For that, I give 212 VIP Men a thumbs up.
12th September, 2017
Reminiscent of Paco Rabanne's One Million and Armani Code Profumo. Very pleasant, long lasting fragrance. Full Bottle Worthy.

26th February, 2017
wear this one when you're about to jump into your maybach...

the masculinity is of another nature
14th March, 2016
BoxPred Show all reviews
This was the only fragrance I had for a while and it was not until I added more to my small collection that I really began to appreciate it. 212 VIP is a modern masculine fragrance which I find informal and easy to wear. It is an offering suited to evening social occasions rather than formal/work environments. Some have mentioned it as a clubbing scent and I definitely get this. For me it is highly attractive and generally speaking I would expect it to be favoured by the opposite sex.

I get the opening of passion fruit mixed with a bit of spice from the ginger and black pepper I guess. The hot pepper comes through for me after 5-10 minutes and the fruit disappears. I think I detect a subtle leather in the dry down. I also get a sweet chocolatey vibe throughout.

This one is let down by its below average projection and longevity. I find myself spraying quite a lot to achieve the desired effect and even then its very close after a couple of hours max. I should however mention that I remember it being rather strong when I first wore it but it was not used much for the first year. I don't know if this could have affected its properties somewhat or whether I just wasn't paying any attention before and so didn't notice its drawbacks. If I saw this as an office scent then this wouldn't be such a big deal but since I would use it in a social setting where I want some more projection it doesn't tick the box unfortunately. This doesn't stop me wearing it though, it smells too good.

I find the bottle to be pleasant but nothing special. It sits just fine in my collection. I do like the magnetic lid.

Overall it's a thumbs up from me as 212 VIP is a very handsome scent that I enjoy wearing.
19th January, 2016

Add your review of 212 VIP Men

Shop for 212 VIP Men products online

Search Amazon for 212 VIP Men

Member images of 212 VIP Men

There are no member images of 212 VIP Men yet. Why not be the first?