Meow! (2011)

About Meow!

Meow! is a feminine perfume by Katy Perry. The scent was launched in 2011

Meow! fragrance notes

Reviews of Meow!

I bought this for my 11 yr old daughter, and she loves it....and I have to say that I love it too!! Sometimes I'm in the mood for something sweet, and this is perfect. It reminds me of Pink Sugar, but more interesting and toned down just a bit. The bottle is adorable too! I am definitely one that appreciates a pretty bottle as much as perfume sometimes!

I wouldn't wear this to work, but I do wear it during the day or when running around doing errands. It's affordable and is exactly what I expected....
07th February, 2016
CoL Show all reviews
I am TOTALLY addicted to this stuff. Under a good 2 hours later, the fragrance is a bright juicy pear fragrance or desert! LOVE IT!! Yes it's kinda trashy but it's more of an addictive smell rather than wanting to smell of it, if that make sense!?

You can also get a 175ml size now too! :oD
07th September, 2012 (last edited: 05th October, 2012)
I tried this one because the bottle is adorable, but I found the juice very very sweet smelling to almost a nauseating degree. It's very very young,something more suited to my 12 year old niece than my 20 something years. Its a cute scent, not sexy or refreshing. simply sweet.
07th September, 2012

Add your review of Meow!

Shop for Meow! products online

Search Amazon for Meow!

Member images of Meow!

There are no member images of Meow! yet. Why not be the first?