One Man Show Gold Edition (2011)
by Jacques Bogart

One Man Show Gold Edition information

Year of Launch2011

HouseJacques Bogart
Parent CompanyBogart Group

About One Man Show Gold Edition

One Man Show Gold Edition is a masculine fragrance by Jacques Bogart. The scent was launched in 2011

One Man Show Gold Edition fragrance notes

Reviews of One Man Show Gold Edition

You've found this page on BN. . . you most likely own and love One Man Show. . . and you don't own Gold Edition? What in the world are you waiting for? Incredibly rich, strong, and inexpensive. Seriously, stop reading right now and buy it already. If you like One Man Show, and other legendary powerhouses, you've come to the right place. Don't think, just buy.

Get OMS Ruby Edition while you're at it - a tad sweeter and spicier than Gold Edition, also worth your hard-earned chump change.

So pleased to find wildly outrageous and inexpensive scents like this on the market these days, when stores are flooded with bad, boring "safe" scents. Viva la outrage!
01st February, 2016
What a WONDERFUL and DIFFERENT fragrance. It wears like an eau de parfum because it lasts and lasts. Wore this to a Halloween block party in downtown Dallas, Texas, and I tell you, the compliments didn't stop coming! What is that SUPERB and EXQUISITE fragrance they asked. The violet notes go very well with Halloween. I've heard this one described as smelling identical to One Million by Paco Rabanne. I paid $16 for Jacques Bogart's One Man Show Gold Edition. The One Million by Paco Rabanne was selling for $70. Actually, the OMSGE lasts LONGER than One Million, and I love the more prominent violet note in OMSGE. If you want compliments and want to be noticed, wear this wonderful scent. I like wearing it especially in the winter months. You won't be disappointed and for the price of one bottle of One Million by Paco Rabanne, you can buy five bottles of One Man Show Gold Edition! This versatile fragrance can be worn for formal occasions, or casually as your everyday fragrance. For the price, you definitely can afford to wear it every day and smell GREAT every day! A+!!! I LOVE this stuff!
01st September, 2015
First off, this is not something I would ever wear if I were trying to make a favorable impression (romance or career), but that being said, it sure is an entertaining fragrance and I fully enjoy it. Kind of reminds me of a cross between original Lapidus, Molto Smalto, with some of the modern, synthetic swag of One Million by Paco. As others have noted, this is super potent, but I honestly feel that's one of the factors that makes this really fun to wear whenever I'm feeling fearless and don't have to be concerned about offending (or accosting) others. As connoisseurs of fragrance, many of us enjoy and appreciate the entire spectrum, from delicate and sophisticated to the sometimes amusing and out of the ordinary. This would have to be the latter, as it's unapologetically strong and in your face, and quite frankly, a kick in the pants to wear! It's definitely not my style, by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm glad I pulled the trigger and have this in my arsenal - it's really a blast!
15th July, 2015
ad_scott Show all reviews
Nice and complex but very robust indeed!!! Without question the most powerful fragrance I've ever encountered. Beastly in all departments! I find it sweet and sharp, kind of reminds me of toffee apples and strawberry bubblegum with musky/earthy undertones. It is awesome and I like it but it's too strong on application! 1 spray to the hand then patted around the neck is enough for 24 hours! I also own the 'One Man Show' original fragrance which is a completely different ballpark - it's like a cross between a greenhouse and a dusty car interior with leather seats.
Out of the 2 fragrances I prefer the original as it's greener and far quieter.
01st July, 2015 (last edited: 22nd July, 2015)
Salutation.

A bold new modern-day interpretation of unforgettable ONE MAN SHOW.this one is a spark in the eyes,an intrepid smile that knows no fear and fears no one,an amused silence.this fragrance blends tradition and modernity.the nice balance and harmony of notes is both delicious and divine.it is fresher and less mature than the original. Powerfully Masculine, Intensely Charming, Interestingly Unpretentious and Incredibly Long Lasting.

This is a fresh aromatic/fougere blend with central lavender and clove shaped by notes of sharp apple, powdery violet,spices like cinnamon with a hint of anise along with obvious dominancy aromas of musk heated ambers whisper at the soul of the fragrance. this might be the perfect scent for a cold winter evening however i am not impressed with the scent.the fragrance has great price just like another's BOGART fragrances.

Sillage?Ok.

Longevity?Surprisingly Fantastic for a inexpensive fragrance.

01st June, 2015
Marais Show all reviews
Wearing this reminds me of the time I visited Louis Tussaud's Waxwork Museum in Copenhagen. In the Chamber of Horrors, there's an exhibit of a man in an electric chair. You get to throw the switch and watch the agonised contortions, accompanied by blood-curdling screams. Despite the horror, you find yourself throwing that switch over and over again. I have to be in the right mood to wear OMSG; a sort of 'Here's Johnny!' mood, minus the axe. There's certainly no hiding from this monster floral fruitchouli, even with a half-spritz. Magnificently awful.
17th May, 2014

Add your review of One Man Show Gold Edition

Shop for One Man Show Gold Edition products online

Shop for One Man Show Gold Edition at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for One Man Show Gold Edition

Member images of One Man Show Gold Edition

There are no member images of One Man Show Gold Edition yet. Why not be the first?