One Man Show Gold Edition (2011)
by Jacques Bogart

One Man Show Gold Edition information

Year of Launch2011

HouseJacques Bogart
Parent CompanyBogart Group

About One Man Show Gold Edition

One Man Show Gold Edition is a masculine fragrance by Jacques Bogart. The scent was launched in 2011

One Man Show Gold Edition fragrance notes

Reviews of One Man Show Gold Edition

Stunning. Perfect.

This is one of the very top scents I have ever tried and owned.

I was first alerted to OMS Gold by the esteemed uTube Fragrance reviewer Lex Ellis. He gave it a resounding thumbs up, as have the vast majority of reviewers here on Basenotes.

Another Fragrance Reviewer Gavo describes this as a classic fragrance for real men, a macho fragrance for age 35 and over. He makes the point that if this juice had been packaged in a different bottle - ie Tom Ford or a Creed it would easily suit any prestigious label .... with a much higher price tag than is currently charged.

I have also read & seen favorable comparisons with 1 Million, which I own, and which is one of the biggest sellers of all time - ie most popular & most liked. I actually think OMS Gold is a better frag, just my view.

Unfortunately, OMS Gold Edition should be much more widely available. The original One Man Show is a terrific scent and is available everywhere, but OMS Gold Edition is an even better scent but much more difficult to buy. I ended up purchasing a few bottles from Poland of all places, via eBay.

In summary, OMS Gold Edition is a complex, classy, masculine, powerful & gorgeous trademark Bogart scent.
04th January, 2017 (last edited: 08th January, 2017)
A true Jackovasaurus of a fragrance. Loud and annoying. Not to be confused with OMS, Quorum, Bogart Signature or others of that ilk.

True, this statement is more about this reviewer's perspective than on the juice. So... sorry, not sorry.

For anyone out there that appreciates One Man Show for the undeniable masculine it is and enough so to pursue all things with OMS in the name, don't bother. There are no similarities. Gold Edition is sweet. Before getting rid of it, I grouped it along with others I deemed 'those not to be taken seriously', like Joop. Now, obviously, given the dozen or so positive reviews here, there's a following for this type man's fragrance. I just can't imagine a situation or environment where I'd want to smell it on me or other guys. An attention-getter with all the subtlety of a strobe light.
27th August, 2016
You've found this page on BN. . . you most likely own and love One Man Show. . . and you don't own Gold Edition? What in the world are you waiting for? Incredibly rich, strong, and inexpensive. Seriously, stop reading right now and buy it already. If you like One Man Show, and other legendary powerhouses, you've come to the right place. Don't think, just buy.

Get OMS Ruby Edition while you're at it - a tad sweeter and spicier than Gold Edition, also worth your hard-earned chump change.

So pleased to find wildly outrageous and inexpensive scents like this on the market these days, when stores are flooded with bad, boring "safe" scents. Viva la outrage!
01st February, 2016
What a WONDERFUL and DIFFERENT fragrance. It wears like an eau de parfum because it lasts and lasts. Wore this to a Halloween block party in downtown Dallas, Texas, and I tell you, the compliments didn't stop coming! What is that SUPERB and EXQUISITE fragrance they asked. The violet notes go very well with Halloween. I've heard this one described as smelling identical to One Million by Paco Rabanne. I paid $16 for Jacques Bogart's One Man Show Gold Edition. The One Million by Paco Rabanne was selling for $70. Actually, the OMSGE lasts LONGER than One Million, and I love the more prominent violet note in OMSGE. If you want compliments and want to be noticed, wear this wonderful scent. I like wearing it especially in the winter months. You won't be disappointed and for the price of one bottle of One Million by Paco Rabanne, you can buy five bottles of One Man Show Gold Edition! This versatile fragrance can be worn for formal occasions, or casually as your everyday fragrance. For the price, you definitely can afford to wear it every day and smell GREAT every day! A+!!! I LOVE this stuff!
01st September, 2015
First off, this is not something I would ever wear if I were trying to make a favorable impression (romance or career), but that being said, it sure is an entertaining fragrance and I fully enjoy it. Kind of reminds me of a cross between original Lapidus, Molto Smalto, with some of the modern, synthetic swag of One Million by Paco. As others have noted, this is super potent, but I honestly feel that's one of the factors that makes this really fun to wear whenever I'm feeling fearless and don't have to be concerned about offending (or accosting) others. As connoisseurs of fragrance, many of us enjoy and appreciate the entire spectrum, from delicate and sophisticated to the sometimes amusing and out of the ordinary. This would have to be the latter, as it's unapologetically strong and in your face, and quite frankly, a kick in the pants to wear! It's definitely not my style, by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm glad I pulled the trigger and have this in my arsenal - it's really a blast!
15th July, 2015
ad_scott Show all reviews
Nice and complex but very robust indeed!!! Without question the most powerful fragrance I've ever encountered. Beastly in all departments! I find it sweet and sharp, kind of reminds me of toffee apples and strawberry bubblegum with musky/earthy undertones. It is awesome and I like it but it's too strong on application! 1 spray to the hand then patted around the neck is enough for 24 hours! I also own the 'One Man Show' original fragrance which is a completely different ballpark - it's like a cross between a greenhouse and a dusty car interior with leather seats.
Out of the 2 fragrances I prefer the original as it's greener and far quieter.
01st July, 2015 (last edited: 22nd July, 2015)

Add your review of One Man Show Gold Edition

Shop for One Man Show Gold Edition products online

Search Amazon for One Man Show Gold Edition

Member images of One Man Show Gold Edition

There are no member images of One Man Show Gold Edition yet. Why not be the first?