Jersey Eau de Toilette (2011)
by Chanel

Jersey Eau de Toilette information

Year of Launch2011

HouseChanel
PerfumerJacques Polge
Parent CompanyWertheimer

About Jersey Eau de Toilette

Jersey Eau de Toilette is a shared / unisex perfume by Chanel. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Polge

Jersey Eau de Toilette fragrance notes

Reviews of Jersey Eau de Toilette

This smells iris (orris root)-dominant to me, so it's curious not to see it listed as a note. It has a big character, almost too much, perhaps, and might be somewhat of an acquired taste.

I think it could be an addictive smell that would grow on people.

I'm on the fence about how much I like it. It's boldness is both the opportunity to be something great - attractive and memorable - and the risk of being too much - too sharp, crossing over into harshness, being a headache inducer.
19th October, 2018
If you find Caron's PUH bland due to lack of silage and longevity, layering Jersey with the first one might do the trick.

This, at least, was my experience: a spray on the chest of Jersey and PUH made all the difference: I found good complexity through its evolvement, longevity and limited sillage - Jersey is quite strong, a characteristic I find in common with female scents, which can be deal with if worn correctly.
18th April, 2016
With all the references in these reviews to the combination of lavender and vanilla, I was expecting something akin to the classic combo of these two notes, Caron's masterful powdery Pour Un Homme.

Instead I get no lavender or vanilla at all.

My nose picks up a linear, warm, buttery, leathery iris, akin to Lutens' Iris Silver Mist, but much much lighter. Soliflore to my nose, and for lovers of iris, a hit. It becomes slightly powdery in the dry down, but still iris all the way.

Odd how different noses smell the same scent totally differently. A hit in my book.
09th May, 2015
rbaker Show all reviews
A lavender is at the core of this scent, combined with a vanilla accord; in the base a white musk is added. I love a good lavender but.... A simple combination that lacks originality, but brilliant execution and top-level natural ingredients could have made this a very special traditional creation. Alas on my skin it is a bit colourless and unexciting. A pleasant lavender nonetheless, and worth a try if you love lavender.

I get quite soft sillage, adequate projection and about five hours of longevity. 2.5/5.
30th December, 2014
cacio Show all reviews
Something must be happening between my nose and my brain, because at first smell, Jersey registers as a total surprise: pear juice drink. Pear juice as in those silky, smooth, cream-beige colored things European kids my age would drink (the experience of course is lost on American raised people). Did they spike pear juice with some of the ingredients contained in Jersey? Who knows.

Nobody seems to have this association, so it's clearly my brain. More objectively, it's a smooth but fresh juice with the exact feel of Jersey fabric. Sweetish but not gourmand, elegant but not cold, clean but not functional. And above all, very unique, I cannot think of anything resembling it.

I cannot help but rate 5-star. Kudos also for bringing it out in parfum. It smells very similar to the edt, just more powerful and long lasting.

cacio
13th August, 2014
Modern Streamlined Sweet Lavender

If there are such things as lavender sweets or lavender lozenges or lavender candy - then I feel Jersey smells how a lavender edible treat would taste .

Firstly, you must love lavender and I do . Secondly you must love vanilla- hmmm.. I do - who doesn't ?

Somewhere in the opening notes and middle there is a caramelly note that works so well with the lavender. There is not one whiff of old fashioned lavender nor any whiffs of lavender scented pot pourri . It is instead very modern and streamlined . I am guessing this is named after Chanel's jersey fabrics .Well this scent is as streamlined as the material .

This Les Exclusifs has not been very well received - I don't know why because I think it's an addictive smell .It's elegant lavender , modern and to the point. I believe the vanilla and musk are well suited to the lavender.

If you love Taste of Heaven by Kilian and Kiki by Vero Profumo - then this may be a * go* for you.

I love it.

Pros: Elegant
Cons: Price"

13th September, 2013

End Date: Saturday Feb-16-2019 15:46:42 PST
Buy It Now for only: $384.50
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of Jersey Eau de Toilette

There are no member images of Jersey Eau de Toilette yet. Why not be the first?