Especially Escada (2012)

HouseEscada
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Especially Escada

Especially Escada is a feminine perfume by Escada. The scent was launched in 2012

Especially Escada fragrance notes

Reviews of Especially Escada

Very strong, overpowering perfume that could easily bring on a headache. Fills the room in a bad way. The rose is overdone and strangles other fragrance notes. Even after scrubbing with soap and water, I couldn't remove it entirely. Old-fashioned scent that might appeal to much older women. I definitely can't recommend this one. As a matter of fact, it has completely turned me off to rose notes.
30th December, 2012
Virtue&Sin Show all reviews
Russian Federation
Flirtatious, fun... yet not a "special" scent at all. Decent longevity, a hint of sour pear behind the rose, and nothing else really.
17th July, 2012
This is going to be a very different review.

I'm not much for florals and definitely not much for fruity florals but I really like this one. Mostly I smell a great rose that isn't chemical with something else added -- my nose and scent experience aren't good enough to tell you what. When you first apply it, it reminds me somewhat of Ralph Lauren Romance without the powdery base (can't stand powder but I know others like it a lot).

It has many layers and keeps changing over time. At first it comes across like just another floral rose perfume and a little bit like shampoo but loses this almost at once and starts to evolve. One of the reasons I like it is its complexity. You think its simple and then as you wear it you find out that's not true. Every stage is really quite charming. It lasts a long time and has good silage on me. The bottle is beautiful and I even like the pink color which has a tinge of lavender about it and normally I abhor pink juice. This is probably one of my favorite florals.

Now for something strange.

The first time I wore this I picked my husband up from work. He asked me if someone had been smoking a cigar in the car. Absolutely not!!!!! Then when we got home he went in the bathroom where I had put on my perfume and smelled it again. He determined it was my perfume. He also said he loved the tobacco aspects of it. I don't get any tobacco in this at all and I certainly don't want to smell like a cigar so this troubles me a bit and I would be anxious to hear if others get the same thing my husband gets from this scent. Hopefully, he is the only one that gets this even though he says it is one of my nicer scents Now I really don't understand this comment from him. How can a cigar scent be one of his favorites of all my perfumes????????

Looking forward to reading other reviews.
18th January, 2012 (last edited: 19th March, 2015)

Add your review of Especially Escada

Shop for Especially Escada products online

Shop for Especially Escada at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Especially Escada

Member images of Especially Escada

There are no member images of Especially Escada yet. Why not be the first?