Gold (2011)

About Gold

Gold is a feminine perfume by Kim Kardashian. The scent was launched in 2011

Gold fragrance notes

Reviews of Gold

There is one review of Gold.
Ok, funny story about this one...I really liked the quality of the original Kim Kardashian fragrance as a low cost alternative to my favorite Michael Kors Gold. So I thought I would try out Kim Gold unsniffed from eBay. I got a gift set with 3.4 oz EDP, shower gel and lotion for under $30 USD.

When it arrived I tried the EDP and my 4 year old son (a perfumista in training) says "that smells just like Grandpa!" Now you would think this is a bad thing, but it's not. I come by my love of fragrance by way of both my parents. My father always smells divine and he absolutely loves amber scents. So the next time he stopped by my house I gave him a sample. He loved it so much he walked out with the whole set as my gift to him. He's been wearing it almost everyday and getting tons of compliments.

So what does Kim Gold smell like? On both me and my father it starts with a refreshing citrus blast then settles into something I could swear is pomegranate. After hours it dries down to a very lovely and warm amber and vanilla. On both me and dad it lasts all day. If this fragrance were a color it would be a rich dark merlot color. I wear this on days that I feel a little dark and moody.
12th May, 2012

Add your review of Gold

Shop for Gold products online

Shop for Gold at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Gold

Member images of Gold

There are no member images of Gold yet. Why not be the first?