Rosissimo (2011)
    by Les Parfums de Rosine

Average Rating:

Rosissimo Fragrance Notes

Rosissimo information

Rosissimo is a men's fragrance by Les Parfums de Rosine. The scent was launched in 2011

Reviews of Rosissimo

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

odysseusm's avatar

I've tried a few scents in the Rosine line, and up to this point did not care for any of them. This one changes my opinion. I think it is quite nice.
    It starts with very good citrus notes. These soften into a gentle white floral note, which quickly deepens into a pleasant rose note. The rose is authentic but not heady-sweet, quite suitable for a scent aimed at the male market. A soapy-clean sort of note develops, along with a light leathery note. These are all pleasant.
    This is not a stunning scent, but it is quite attractive and works well on my skin.

14th September, 2012

gimmegreen's avatar

Netherlands Netherlands

An unexpected delight – gorgeous citric notes with a herbaceous zing that buzz like mayflies around a pure sweet rose. It feels completely natural and unforced. Good tenacity for something this fresh, and depth and evolution, too. Ends in a sweeter zone as it must but the fir and vetiver in the base maintain strength and direction. Tremendous confidence to this one; can’t for the life of me see why it’s targeted at men alone.

12th July, 2012

Kaern's avatar

Someone in the trade told me that this House has a reputation for being a bit dated/old fashioned and I must admit the few I have tested were a touch staid albeit perfectly pleasant.Rosissimo certainly bucks the trend, being a sparkling fresh and vibrant citric rose which lasts for ages. Perfect for both sexes imo and would especially suit the summer months (if we ever get summer here).

04th July, 2012

sin_is_in's avatar

Germany Germany

I would classify Rosissimo as Citrus-Aromatic with some rose in it. Yap, the rose is not as eccentric as the name suggests. A total feel good perfume with average or slightly less lasting power on me and certainly not an edgy rose.

17th February, 2012 (Last Edited: 13th April, 2012)

Add your review of Rosissimo