Shedonism (2007)

About Shedonism

Shedonism is a feminine perfume by Origins. The scent was launched in 2007

Shedonism fragrance notes

Reviews of Shedonism

There is one review of Shedonism.
I canít say Iíve tried many tiare flower perfumes because, really, I havenít. I can tell you líve sought them out whenever and wherever I could. Usually, I get my tiare flower/monoi oil fix in the form of bath products and lotions. I have picked up a few bottles of tiare flower-centric fragrances over the years and they succeeded in leaving me sated. They did, however, have a common popcorn note in them. I know thatís all part of the tiare flower experience, but it is a little weird. I just donít want to smell like Hawaiian popcorn!

I found my perfect tiare scent in Shedonism. It is a sweet and satisfying tiare perfume, sans the popcorn undertone. There is a little greenery going onóthrow in some indolic jasmine and some barely-there fruity sweetness for good measureóbut this is practically a tiare soliflor. Itís creamy, long-lasting, simplistic goodness; it has been my favorite tiare fragrance thus far. Itís also a great fragrance for layering, especially for balmy summer nights. Shedonism + Beachy = world's most amazing summer evening scent, ever.

It has since been discontinued so I do not know what Iíll do with myself once I run out. Iíve written emails to the powers that be at Origins/the Estee Lauder Company. I cannot bear the thought of settling once again for a mediocre tiare scent.
19th July, 2012

Add your review of Shedonism

Shop for Shedonism products online

Search Amazon for Shedonism

Member images of Shedonism

There are no member images of Shedonism yet. Why not be the first?