Shedonism (2007)
    by Origins

Shedonism Fragrance notes

Tiare, Jasmine, Petitgrain Mandarin, Bergamot, Basil

Reviews of Shedonism

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

exciter76's avatar
    exciter76

I canít say Iíve tried many tiare flower perfumes because, really, I havenít. I can tell you líve sought them out whenever and wherever I could. Usually, I get my tiare flower/monoi oil fix in the form of bath products and lotions. I have picked up a few bottles of tiare flower-centric fragrances over the years and they succeeded in leaving me sated. They did, however, have a common popcorn note in them. I know thatís all part of the tiare flower experience, but it is a little weird. I just donít want to smell like Hawaiian popcorn!

I found my perfect tiare scent in Shedonism. It is a sweet and satisfying tiare perfume, sans the popcorn undertone. There is a little greenery going onóthrow in some indolic jasmine and some barely-there fruity sweetness for good measureóbut this is practically a tiare soliflor. Itís creamy, long-lasting, simplistic goodness; it has been my favorite tiare fragrance thus far. Itís also a great fragrance for layering, especially for balmy summer nights. Shedonism + Beachy = world's most amazing summer evening scent, ever.

It has since been discontinued so I do not know what Iíll do with myself once I run out. Iíve written emails to the powers that be at Origins/the Estee Lauder Company. I cannot bear the thought of settling once again for a mediocre tiare scent.

19 July, 2012