Terre d'Hermès Parfum (2009)
by Hermès

Terre d'Hermès Parfum information

Year of Launch2009

HouseHermès
PerfumerJean-Claude Ellena

About Terre d'Hermès Parfum

Terre d'Hermès Parfum is a masculine fragrance by Hermès. The scent was launched in 2009 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jean-Claude Ellena

Terre d'Hermès Parfum fragrance notes

Reviews of Terre d'Hermès Parfum

Tom Sawyer's childhood.
17th February, 2018
Went looking for gold
Near frankincense, myrrh, and nard
And I found it here.
08th December, 2017
Really can't get over how great this works on my skin. Purchased a refillable bottle (i know, i know) And am certainly going to buy the biggest one i can get.

It's rich, smells like a million bucks and is well deserved of it's slightly higher price tag
18th November, 2017
The Bend in the road BY Paul Cezanne 1905
07th August, 2017
I've worn the EdT of Terre extensively over the past year and, being a fan, recently picked up a bottle of the parfum version for a steep discount. Try as I might, I can't quite parse any major differences between the two formulations, at least not enough to justify the latter's higher price. At a push, I think the parfum sparkles a bit less but feels more rounded and bass-heavy, with a stronger emphasis on the spicy, mineral and woody notes of the original and less focus on citrus. What baffles me slightly are the reviews I've read that claim the opposite - that the parfum has more orange, less wood and mineral aspects. The problem with both formulations is that they fatigue my nose rather quickly, so consecutive days of wear give me skewed impressions of the scent, if indeed I'm able to smell it at all. (I blame that slick-haired showoff of the perfumer's palette, Iso E Super, for this effect.) I may eventually detect more dramatic differences between the two concentrations as I continue to wear and enjoy both, but for now, I throw my hands up and dismiss the decision to release a "parfum" concentration as a marketing tactic to spike sales over at Hermés. Don't knock yourself out and/or bruise your wallet to get your grubby mitts on the parfum version - the original plays essentially the same tune, and performs just as well.
16th May, 2017
The EDP is definitely different from the EDT. This is much more focused on the orange notes. EDT has more wood, pepper, vetiver. While this is heavier on the orange, I would say the EDT is brighter than this. The orange in Terre isn't exactly a fresh orange. It is more of a rotten orange that has been mixing with soil, where it will eventually become one with the soil. While that may smell bad in reality, here it is quite nice.
08th May, 2017