Mythique (2009)

Year of Launch2009

HouseDelrae
PerfumerYann Vasnier

About Mythique

The fragrance was inspired by a painting DelRae Roth saw at the Louvre of Diane de Poitiers, a French noblewoman and the mistress of king Henri II. She dressed always in black and white and was a woman of mythical beauty.

Reviews of Mythique

A lovely, delicate scent. Starts with a green, soft chord of citrus and green leaves. Develops into a gentle, fresh floral. Very low-key and sits close to the skin. The florals are muted, not distinguishable as peony or jasmine. Not sweet, heavy or cloying. Dry-down has a hint of a toasted nut note from the ambrette. Aimed at the feminine market, but some guys might appreciate it.
07th August, 2015
My husband very kindly brought this fragrance back to Australia for me. It was on my request and I was excited about trying this scent. It was certainly different and sadly not to my liking. It was too earthy and sharp to suit my taste.I found it also did not last and I was through the bottle in what seemed like no time. I admire it's difference from the crowd and concede that on someone else it might well be wonderful. I admire the unique nature of this perfume but it's not for me. Thanks.
07th January, 2012

Add your review of Mythique

Shop for Mythique products online

Search Amazon for Mythique

Member images of Mythique

There are no member images of Mythique yet. Why not be the first?