Spicebomb (2012)

HouseViktor & Rolf
PerfumerOlivier Polge
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Spicebomb

Spicebomb is a masculine fragrance by Viktor & Rolf. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Polge

Spicebomb fragrance notes

Reviews of Spicebomb

This smells so amazing on me, lasts forever and projects across the room at times. Not cloying at all, and I find myself smelling it every few minutes or so. Very fruity on first spray. After 15-20 minutes it then becomes very pepper/powdery and the fruity notes subdue more. About an hour later it dries down into a peppery/leather smell with the vetiver giving it a balance. Very masculine and well made, absolutely in my top ten favorites.
22nd August, 2015
Polge copies himself as Spicebomb has the DNA of Dior Homme but it's not as good as DH but still very presentable and wearable. I find Spicebomb to be very linear but that linearity is very enticing as the vanilla, tobacco & spice take hold. It's a nice iteration on the DH theme but if you already have DH, then Spicebomb seems like an afterthought.

26th April, 2015
This cologne is bittersweet, as soon as I smelt it there sweetness overwhelmed my smell and taste. Then this sweet bitter taste and smell came .3 seconds after and I had to put it back right away.

I'm probably a bit bias because I hate colognes that are too sweet right away so I didn't give it much chance, it had quality and portrayed exactly to what it was trying to be a SpiceBomb. I guess I can't complain about the smell I did not like since it smells exactly like the name.

The container is cool but your personality better match this smell otherwise you'll look like a douche that smells too sweet and comes off too strong.

25th April, 2015

A potent seduction potion in a seductive bottle.Deceptively simple but masterly woven,this woods and spicy combination is deep and manly,but without any sort of pretence,as befitting a true luxury product.Sweet, Charming,Tempting,Irresistible and Warm.

Fresh and Spicy top notes of bergamot, grapefruit and pink pepper then the warmth of cinnamon and paprika harmonizes with the sensual woody base notes of leather,tobacco and vetiver. the scent is not similiar 1million for me and i expected something more deep and bold.You can smell cinammon for a long time.

SPICE BOMB in a bottle as beautiful as the fragrance inside is strong,sonorous and timelessly charming!perfect and impressive in the Evening.It reserved for COLD not wear it in the daytime and do not wear if you dont want female attention!

Sillage?It is not bomb but acceptable.

Longevity?Very Good on my skin.

15th April, 2015
I bought a sample of this online because I had smelled the opening at a fragrance counter and wanted to evaluate it as I would wear it.

The opening is powerful, and the fragrance is aptly named and the bottle aptly designed. It seems awfully juvenile though, and I can't quite figure out the logic in the marketing package. After such a strong peppery opening the drydown is a huge let down and I normally like Tobacco, Leather, Vetiver scents. This one seems to just linger into an almost sweet almost sour concoction that didn't do much for me. Not terrible, but nothing I want in my collection. However, I think V&R will do just fine without me as this likely has it's appeal to many.
20th February, 2015
An amazing, spicy, medicinal and fresh fragrance. Spicebomb is unique and it's a classic!
20th February, 2015

Add your review of Spicebomb

Shop for Spicebomb products online

Shop for Spicebomb at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Spicebomb

Member images of Spicebomb

There are no member images of Spicebomb yet. Why not be the first?