Spicebomb (2012)

HouseViktor & Rolf
PerfumerOlivier Polge
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Spicebomb

Spicebomb is a masculine fragrance by Viktor & Rolf. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Polge

Spicebomb fragrance notes

Reviews of Spicebomb

I almost blind bought SpiceBomb, instead I decided to try a Sample.. my lucky..

I think Spicebomb is too similiar to 1 Million, I didn't get the spice in it, for me it's a sweet fragrance.

Even thought it has leather on the base notes, I couldn't feel it.. The bergamot is so strong and lasts until the frangrance dries down, making it so much sweet.

About the longevity, it a good fragrance, in my skin it lasts for 5 to 6 hours.

Projection could be better.

In my opinion it's a good fragrance, and if you like One Million you're gonna like it..
But do not expect to be surprised..

18th October, 2016
A fairly horrific mess that goes for overkill is nearly every respect. “Bomb” is an appropriate name for this toothache in a bottle. Massively synthetic-smelling, incoherent, and frighteningly popular, Spicebomb unsettles me. Just thinking about having smelled it gives me a headache.
15th July, 2016
I have dior homme,ysl la nuit,ch prive but spicebomb are on my number 1 list and my signature fragrance.

The smell is one of the best designer fragrance out there.i just have a problem with longevity and sillage on this one.totally only hold about 2 hour on my skin then it turn to skin scent.i dont know its because my body chemistry or the fragrance itself.

But thats not a big deal for me because i really love the spice smell from pink pepper and the drydown from leather,vetiver and tobacco.

The bottle is of the best i ever seen
18th May, 2016
What more can I say besides Spicebomb is a modern masterpiece by the great perfumer Olivier Polge. Sophisticated, mature, manly, spicy, beautiful scent. Superbly blended and refined smell of warm spice, cinnamon, tobacco, and almost has this woody/earthy quality to me. Please stop with the comparisons to 1 Million. Spicebomb is on another level. This is niche in that it is so exquisite, unique, and blows most designers away. Perfect 10/10 fragrance for men.
28th April, 2016
The name is apt. I felt like I had been attacked by the cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and honey from my spice rack. While I enjoy spice and incense, this was just way too overpowering.
29th December, 2015
I don’t have a problem with sweet fragrances, but Spicebomb is just really too much for me. It’s pure, crude, nondescript plastic sweetness which I have a hard time considering a grown man’s fragrance. Or actually a “person’s fragrance”, of any kind. Again, sweetness is not the issue, neither the “generic” factor, which I’m very fine with most of the times. The problem is that Spicebomb smells like if they accidentally switched the nozzles with a barrel of something meant for a candy factory, and bottled that, and sold it. Leather? Saffron? Elegance? This is a juvenile, sticky bubblegum cascade of cinnamon, vanilla, musk, nonsense synthetic gummy bear stuff all wrapped in a bare “masculine” frame of woody musk and spicy amber. All in the worse quality you can imagine – flat, cheap, extremely linear synthetic stuff as in any drugstore shower gel, with no qualities whatsoever except the ability of making you feel in a time machine ready to throw you right into Justin Bieber’s arms in 2005. I’d choose lifetime chastity over any woman complimenting this abomination.

24th November, 2015