Royal Oud (2011)

About Royal Oud

Royal Oud is a shared / unisex perfume by Creed. The scent was launched in 2011

Royal Oud fragrance notes

Reviews of Royal Oud

Nice balanced scent that feels sophisticated and mature like Bois du Portugal. It stays mostly linear throughout. The cedar is more prominent in the scent than oud but you get some similar vibes to M7 but M7 has a more pronounced oud. The galbanum is not too harsh and with the angelica root help the citrus along. It's definitely not sweet which is a plus for me. The musk is nice and not smelling like laundry.
09th April, 2017
Absolute perfection. I smell citrus and woods upon first spray. After 15-20 minutes the cedar deepens and I smell the sandalwood and some musk. An hour out and from then on, there is a lemon/cedar and musk smell that is a projection beast. Sillage is spectacular. I have never had so many compliments and/or questions when I wear this. When I pull my arm in and smell closely, it gets very strong with a slight berry note. On my wrists, it turns into a powdery berry smell. Completely different. Insane! After trying this for over a month now, it is to me some of the best, ever. To each their own as is said. And for me, it is extremely masculine. I let several people try this male and female. It just smells better for men. Not saying it isn't amazing for a woman to wear. It's my heroin now, and I just pull my arm in close for a fix..
21st March, 2017
Kaern Show all reviews
The opening feels like you have been bashed over the head with a cedar tree and then woken up with some peppers.

I can't detect any 'oud' per se -- it's a very dry 'woody' with hints of green and spices.

It's like the opposite to Guerlain's Santal Royal, which is all about oud.

Royal Oud must vie for 'best in woody genre' in the world.

Trust me -- you are going to feel good wearing this
13th March, 2017
Wow was this a disappointment. Zero longevity, zero projection, and nothing more than a basic cedar/woodsy scent. There are literally hundreds of fragrances out there that do this better, and for a fraction of the price. Definitely a pass.
02nd March, 2017
An amazing spice and wood scent from Creed. I would say this is not an oud scent at all. Good mix of spice in the start and smooth woody (Cedar) notes with a slight musk and sandalwood at the end. I would say this starts more masculine in the start with a slight unisex dry down. Overall a winner and worth the price for full bottle purchase. Enjoy!
28th November, 2016
A spicy, slightly sweet cedar based fragrance.

This is a very good offering from CREED. It's certainly not oud based but rather cedarwood based. I also get lots of pepper that add a spicy slightly sweet note to the cedar wood. some musk appears in the base. f performance is good.

Rating 8.0/10