Gucci Guilty pour Homme (2011)
by Gucci

Gucci Guilty pour Homme information

Year of Launch2011

HouseGucci
Parent CompanyProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Gucci Guilty pour Homme

Gucci Guilty pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Gucci. The scent was launched in 2011

Gucci Guilty pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Gucci Guilty pour Homme

Who needs another scent with the overused citrus/lavender opening?, no me for sure.
This fragrance is boring, not bad but boring. The opening is fresh, reminding me a lot the typical EdC (4711/Extra Vieille kind), but it is soon gone, the drydown is cedar with hints of patchouli.
I disagree with all the thumbs down this scent gets and I surely would not like to beat a dead horse (LOL), it is somewhat pleasant to me, but this scent is so boring it just get a weak neutral from me.
16th March, 2015
I just tried this as a fragrance for a Christmas gift. When I first smelled it, I loved it. I love lavender and I love lemon, and the combination of the two was clean and fresh.

.....annnnndd then time passed. Byebye, lavender and lemon. The orange flower note was...okay.

....and then more time passed and I was driven into a blinding headache by the patchouli. It's been six hours since I put a VERY small amount on my skin, and everything I've touched smells rank. The synthetics are VERY apparent. How a fragrance can start out smelling expensive and pleasant and end up smelling so cheap and fake is beyond me, but Gucci managed it.

I'd like the cedar, but not with the patchouli, which I detest, anyway. Without the patchouli, this would have been a pleasant, somewhat outdoorsy, masculine fragrance. With it, it smells rather like a women's locker room that hasn't been cleaned properly. A definite no-buy.
20th December, 2014
gucci guilty has a light pleasant fragrance of cedarwood with moderate strength.
12th December, 2014 (last edited: 21st December, 2014)
The scent is pleasant but doesn't have good longevity or projection. The notes are very static (it doesn't change over time). I don't dislike it but dont' pick it as a frag very often. Glad I only got the little travel version.
10th July, 2014
Honestly, this fragrance isn't THAT bad. It doesn't smell as good after it dries down, but it is definitely masculine and somewhat fresh. I can smell the orange flower in it for sure though. It still manages to be popular and get compliments.
16th April, 2014
The lemon disappeared so quickly I think it stole something from my house.

The magazine ads suggest adultery, the marketing says "let's go right now, bro" and the notes say "roofie jokes" but all I got was Grandma's attic. That's not necessarily a bad thing - it's like a cedar-lined room with a window open near an ocean with a senior citizen downstairs insisting she pays you for cleaning.

This is a safe and oddly comforting fragrance, without any edge, controversy or oomph. Sometimes boredom can be a surprise.

Update: I'm changing my vote to a thumbs up. The woodiness reminds me of L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense but with an oceanic saltiness that smells very outdoorsy. This grew on me, and I'm surprised.
18th March, 2014 (last edited: 23rd January, 2015)

Add your review of Gucci Guilty pour Homme