Gucci Guilty pour Homme (2011)
by Gucci

Gucci Guilty pour Homme information

Year of Launch2011

HouseGucci
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Gucci Guilty pour Homme

Gucci Guilty pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Gucci. The scent was launched in 2011

Gucci Guilty pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Gucci Guilty pour Homme

I really enjoy this scent as my go to office scent. It is very safe and it is a reliable compliment receiving scent. However, for me the longevity on this one is by far the worst I've experienced. I am lucky to get 2 hrs before I have to bury my nose in my arm to smell it. For longevity reasons I cannot give this frag a positive rating.
18th September, 2016 (last edited: 17th September, 2016)
I really liked this a few months ago but now I'm just "ok" with it. Reminds me of a nice body spray smell, and it might get compliments as it is safe and crowd-pleasing. Sillage is decent and longevity is 8+ hours on me. For some reason, "cologne guy" comes to mind when I wear this.
20th July, 2016
anhdo Show all reviews
Gucci is a one of the best perfume brands. We have used Gucci Guilty pour Homme and make the following this perfume reviews:

Satisfied: A fresh fragrance for men, guaranteed that will attract the attention of women. Lavender and lemon brings modern fragrance mixture

Unsatisfied: The scent is quite general and does not stand out from the other menís fragrances are launched at the same time, radiating the fragrance of the perfume is somewhat good, especially in the cold season

Overview: The scent of perfume is quite versatile, can be used for both day and night in the spring, autumn and winter. Males can use when going out or dating his girlfriend for added romance
22nd April, 2016
Seems at least this could never be reformulated; it's already running on a rock-bottom budget.

However, when I tested it shortly after launch I quite enjoyed its fresh-linen vibe.
18th March, 2016
Very safe designer fragrance. To me it is a floral with heavy lavender. Smells nice to my nose & most will enjoy, however this is very light & doesn't seem to last on my skin. For that Gucci Guilty is a pass.
14th March, 2016
Mos Show all reviews
Very refreshing and light. Extremely safe and pleasant to all noses.
03rd February, 2016