Roberto Cavalli (2012)

HouseRoberto Cavalli
PerfumerLouise Turner
SupplierGivaudan

About Roberto Cavalli

Roberto Cavalli is a feminine perfume by Roberto Cavalli. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Louise Turner

Roberto Cavalli fragrance notes

Reviews of Roberto Cavalli

Salutation.

From ROBERTO CAVALI,this glamorous and gorgeous fragrance was created for a woman who commands attention.A spell perfume has both touches of wickedness and of magical love potions.sexy textural floral with a modern twist.It represents the essence of Femininity. Creamy,Carnal,Feminine,Sweet, Intrepid, Irresistible and Magnetic.

This EDP has a combination with the top notes of pink pepper that is strong,a elegant heart of african orange flower on a warm and creamy base notes of vanilla,tonka bean and benzoin for a charming and alluring perfume who it is such a quality that it still commands being worn by the feminine,strong and confident woman thant knows how to handle all situations in life.

ROBERTO CAVALI EDP comes in a regal bottle who is a symbol of the power of femininity.It is not overpowering but an elegant screamingly sexy scent as when you wear it,men will think you are a sexy passionate woman.definitely leaves an impression and perfect for Cold weather.I highly recommend it,but be very careful, you might have to deal with handsome men following you all around!

Sillage?Impressive.

Longevity?Surprisingly Good on my skin.

17th December, 2014
Roberto cavalli, as well as described below, is a cozy uncompromisingly feminine mélange of floral notes, piquant spices, orange blossoms, fava tonka and soapy-resinous patterns. The outcome is really warm and sensual. I detect by soon a somewhat (vaguely) balmy intoxicating blast of bergamot, orange and spices (a prominent pepper, cinnamon and may be nutmeg). Anyway the aroma is still dry and sparkling in this phase but starts gradually sliding towards a powdery-floral, balmy and (partially) resinous dry down veined by myrrh, vanilla, orangy tuberose, (probably) iris, amber and mild tobacco. This final phase is cozy, still peppery (like glistering in the sky as the stars) and luxuriant, really warm and semi-oriental. Not a sort of masterpiece but a modern-chic experiment arousing an aura of dynamic indipendence and optimistic glamour. Good longevity on my skin.
05th December, 2014 (last edited: 06th January, 2015)
This one's kind of a sleeper, and to me it really does smell like Los Angeles by way of Italy. For it's sweet and ultra femme with some heady orange blossom, though it never has a shrill or tart frooty moment as it saunters along on its expensive platform sandals.

I think Cavalli's Oro is unusually good - so spicy and warm and beautifully done. I recognize Oro's pink pepper here, and detect a general spicy floral family resemblance. Like Oro, this has some serious throw and lasting power, yet in the drydown it's more cozy casual L.A. than statement Italian, and just sweet and warm and smooth. That said, it's not exactly a young woman's scent. I think the deciding factor would be one's feeling about very sweet white florals with a lot of presence - you'd better like them to try and wear this one!

I've only smelled two of the Cavalli scents, but their quality has impressed me. Now I'm always tempted to make a blind buy when I see them at T.J. Maxx.

Edit: I've noticed that my impressions of this one can vary, and sometimes it hits me as an uneasy mix of very soapy and thin orange blossom with headier, richer tuberose, and the magic is not there.
04th September, 2014 (last edited: 07th November, 2014)
Better with time

A loud standard orange note dominates this scent, with a light peppery undertone that I do get not very much of. In the second half a pleasant tonka-benzoin combination takes over, and when these components meet, it becomes a more balanced scent, sweet but not as cloying as the beginning. Silage and projection are excellent initially and reasonable later on, whilst longevity is very good at seven hours.

04th October, 2013
Very warm, cozy, feminine, sexy. Soft spicy, floral creamy vanilla, I love it. It is one of my new favorites.
18th December, 2012
Oh. My. God. I received this scent in one of my monthly beauty boxes and it blew my mind.. Warm.. feminine and so sexy... I can't stop smelling my wrists, I've been wearing this ever since I received it. it's got good lasting power (on me anyway)... This is my new signature for sure.
04th December, 2012

Add your review of Roberto Cavalli

Shop for Roberto Cavalli products online

Shop for Roberto Cavalli at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Roberto Cavalli

Member images of Roberto Cavalli

There are no member images of Roberto Cavalli yet. Why not be the first?