Womanity: Le Gut du Parfum / The Taste of Fragrance [Fig Chutney] (2011)
by Thierry Mugler

Womanity: Le Gut du Parfum / The Taste of Fragrance [Fig Chutney] information

Year of Launch2011

HouseThierry Mugler
Parent CompanyGroupe Clarins

About Womanity: Le Gut du Parfum / The Taste of Fragrance [Fig Chutney]

Womanity: Le Gut du Parfum / The Taste of Fragrance [Fig Chutney] is a feminine perfume by Thierry Mugler. The scent was launched in 2011

Womanity: Le Gut du Parfum / The Taste of Fragrance [Fig Chutney] fragrance notes

Reviews of Womanity: Le Gut du Parfum / The Taste of Fragrance [Fig Chutney]

There is one review of Womanity: Le Gut du Parfum / The Taste of Fragrance [Fig Chutney].
On paper, I get the tangy, juicy fig chutney and lovely caviar. I get the impression of a very tasty, spicy dish, but I wasn't sure wether I would like to wear it. Because, well, it's not a sweet dish, it's a savory one. Smelling like cookies is one thing, but smelling like "real" food?
On my skin however, it turned out to be a strange, fresh, fruity ashlike scent.
I HATE the smell of ashtrays and cold fireplaces. But here, in Womanity TOF it smells great. Maybe it's more warm ashes, I don't know. I don't get anything smoky, just the ashes.
It's accompanied with a sharp, fresh, peppery spicy note. In the drydown I get a juicy milky fig and something "doughy". I believe others might have mentioned this note when describing the original Womanity.
I do not get any salt though. And I'm happy about that, because that was a real problem in the original. It was just a salt bomb.
I don't get the metallic bloodnote I noticed in the original, which is a good thing as well.

All in all I think this is a better balanced version of the original Womanity. It's a great, fresh scent, one of the few "fresh summery scents" I like. It's also very sexy and strange. I really love it, it's very unique (well, unique, it smells abit like the original of course, but apart from that, there's nothing similar out there).
26th May, 2012

Add your review of Womanity: Le Gut du Parfum / The Taste of Fragrance [Fig Chutney]

Shop for Womanity: Le Gut du Parfum / The Taste of Fragrance [Fig Chutney] products online

Search Amazon for Womanity: Le Gut du Parfum / The Taste of Fragrance [Fig Chutney]

Member images of Womanity: Le Gut du Parfum / The Taste of Fragrance [Fig Chutney]

There are no member images of Womanity: Le Gut du Parfum / The Taste of Fragrance [Fig Chutney] yet. Why not be the first?