I Love New York for Him (2011)
    by Bond No. 9

I Love New York for Him Fragrance Notes

Shop for I Love New York for Him products online

Reviews of I Love New York for Him

Showing 1 to 6 of 7 reviews.

surge's avatar
    surge

Reminds me of Prada Amber Intense mixed with Norlimbanol...not worthy of the price they ask for it, not by a long shot. I like it though, it's certainly pleasant -- it has virtually no projection though.

21st December, 2013

fit&frag'd's avatar
    fit&frag'd

I rather enjoy ILNYFH, finding it to be a clean, sophisticated scent. Definitely reminds me of something more suited to a business professional and perhaps a 30+ scent. I do agree with some other reviews that it isn't necessarily an "original" scent, so I can see how many would opt for a somewhat similar, yet cheaper option from Hugo Boss or the like. Still, this doesn't change the fact that, for me, it smells really nice and I could picture wearing this for a dressier day-time event. I didn't find it overpowering by any means, and in my experience so far with Bond, thought it had average strength and projection in comparison to many others.

18 August, 2012

Buysblind's avatar
    Buysblind

I liked this...for about 2 minutes. Then it became a headache-inducing, cloying, synthetic bore. It's what I imagine white collar drones on Wall St. wearing as they try to screw their clients out of hard earned money with little regard to their well-being or the well-being of their families. Cold, unoriginal, and generally lacking in class, despite its lame attempt at "urban sophistication." Avoid at all (high) costs.

10th May, 2012

Erok32's avatar
    Erok32

Boring. Smells very generic and unoriginal.

31st March, 2012

rogalal's avatar
    rogalal

This is what Bond does best, mainstream-smelling scents at high concentration. I Love NY starts off with a pleasant citric pineapple but that's quickly overtaken by a standard metallic aquatic "woody amber" buzz, leaving a smell that's an awful lot like Windex or some other ammonia-based cleaner flavored with red Froot Loops.

This red "froot" ammonia smell is the main theme of I Love NY for Him. The supporting notes change over the course of the day - Sometimes it's a quinoline leather, and other times it's cedar-ish, which combines with the red "froot" smell to resemble Jo Malone's Pomegranate Noir (or, more accurately, ammonia cleanser scented with Pomegrnate Noir).

All in all, I simply refuse on principle to ever give a thumbs up to one of these ammonia-scented aquatics, but for fans of the genre, I Love NY for Him is fairly good and, being a Bond, it's quite strong and lasts well.

05 March, 2012

barclaydetolly's avatar
    barclaydetolly

This is wretched. Starts with a cucumbery green citrus that reminds me vaguely of Wall Street, but quickly degenerates into a cloudy green mess that smells horribly synthetic (in a bad way) and absolutely will not scrub off. Very, very disappointing.

10th February, 2012