I Love New York for Him (2011)
by Bond No. 9

I Love New York for Him information

Year of Launch2011

HouseBond No. 9
Parent CompanyLaurice & Co

About I Love New York for Him

I Love New York for Him is a masculine fragrance by Bond No. 9. The scent was launched in 2011

I Love New York for Him fragrance notes

Reviews of I Love New York for Him

Ultra generic, common smell that can be used as an anytime-grab.
This one will probably not be anyone's favorite, but can be used anywhere at any time.

The longevity is great (like most Bond No. 9 fragrances).

This one feels like it should come in a plain wrapper with the words "Men's Cologne" on the label.
All of this is to say that Bond ALSO can provide a simple fragrance if that's what you're seeking.
05th April, 2015

Yes, a virile, sporty, refreshing, citric aromatic fougere (at first approach so close to thousands of Adidas, Lanvin, Cool Water, Ungaro Blue Ice, Joop Nightflight, Police The Sinner, karl Lagerfeld For Men, Gentlemen Only, Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme Sport.. bla bla bla) with a stout grapefruit/lavender/citrus/patchouli backbone, fizzy-aromatic patterns (aromatic herbs, ginger, may be ozonic aromachemicals), sharp floral patterns and a boring musk-ambergris dry down with synthetic leathery undertones. I appreciate a sort of deeply virile ambery/spicy/herbal prickly spark throughout but dislike the deep usual fruity/citric/violet-like intensity and the artificial leathery "tail". Uninspired. Anyway my rating is a boring 5/5.
12th July, 2014
surge Show all reviews
Reminds me of Prada Amber Intense mixed with Norlimbanol...not worthy of the price they ask for it, not by a long shot. I like it though, it's certainly pleasant -- it has virtually no projection though.
21st December, 2013
I rather enjoy ILNYFH, finding it to be a clean, sophisticated scent. Definitely reminds me of something more suited to a business professional and perhaps a 30+ scent. I do agree with some other reviews that it isn't necessarily an "original" scent, so I can see how many would opt for a somewhat similar, yet cheaper option from Hugo Boss or the like. Still, this doesn't change the fact that, for me, it smells really nice and I could picture wearing this for a dressier day-time event. I didn't find it overpowering by any means, and in my experience so far with Bond, thought it had average strength and projection in comparison to many others.
18th August, 2012
I liked this...for about 2 minutes. Then it became a headache-inducing, cloying, synthetic bore. It's what I imagine white collar drones on Wall St. wearing as they try to screw their clients out of hard earned money with little regard to their well-being or the well-being of their families. Cold, unoriginal, and generally lacking in class, despite its lame attempt at "urban sophistication." Avoid at all (high) costs.
10th May, 2012
Erok32 Show all reviews
Boring. Smells very generic and unoriginal.
31st March, 2012

Add your review of I Love New York for Him

Shop for I Love New York for Him products online

Shop for I Love New York for Him at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for I Love New York for Him

Member images of I Love New York for Him

There are no member images of I Love New York for Him yet. Why not be the first?