Mon Jasmin Noir (2011)

HouseBulgari
PerfumerSophie Labbé
PerfumerOlivier Polge

About Mon Jasmin Noir

Mon Jasmin Noir is a feminine perfume by Bulgari. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Olivier Polge and Sophie Labbé

Mon Jasmin Noir fragrance notes

Reviews of Mon Jasmin Noir

Divine!

Oh my, this is heavenly! A creamy and nutty white jasmine, it dries down pretty on the skin and becomes more and more addictive! Very delightful, rich and ladylike... Smells like elegance... Indeed the best of all Bvlgaris.

28th June, 2013
I almost think I prefer this to the original Bulgari Jasmine Noir. Lovely fragrance.
24th August, 2012
Elsie Show all reviews
I used to wear Fendi's Palazzo and was devestated when they discontinued it. I loved the chic, not sweet, but powdery drydown of it. I couldn't find anything else that came close to it until Bvlgari released this scent - and it's soooooo much better than Palazzo ever was!

What I like about about this fragrance it how completely and utterly timeless and classy it is. Not too sweet, cloying, musky or too anything in fact - it is beautifully balanced and sophisticated. You could imagine one of those immaculately presented screen sirens of old wearing it, looking effortlessly stylish and stunning. It is a very easy to wear scent during the day, but could also be worn at night, as it has sexy depths that most florals simply can't match.

I LOVE this scent and will be wearing it for many years to come!
23rd August, 2012
Smelling Mon Jasmine Noir for the first time sent chills down my back as if someone had not only walked across my grave but had also sprinkled L' EAU D'ISSEY POUR HOMME all over it in an attempt to trap my spirit in the most unpleasant of afterlifes. When I smell this Bulgari creation I can't focus on anything but that modern synthetic shrillness with which D'ISSEY has probably hypersensitized my fragrance immune system forever. Curiously I really like Bulgari's Jasmin Noir ( the one without the "Mon"), as straight down the road as it seems sometimes. But this stuff......I see no family resemblance. If I slept next to someone wearing this I would not be offended however.
25th February, 2012 (last edited: 02nd March, 2012)

Add your review of Mon Jasmin Noir

Shop for Mon Jasmin Noir products online

Shop for Mon Jasmin Noir at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Mon Jasmin Noir

Member images of Mon Jasmin Noir

There are no member images of Mon Jasmin Noir yet. Why not be the first?