Mon Jasmin Noir (2011)

PerfumerSophie Labbé
PerfumerOlivier Polge
Parent CompanyBulgari

About Mon Jasmin Noir

Mon Jasmin Noir is a feminine perfume by Bulgari. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Olivier Polge and Sophie Labbé

Mon Jasmin Noir fragrance notes

Reviews of Mon Jasmin Noir

When first applied, I find it really unappealing. Heavy, dark, alcoholic, movie-cliche-boozed-up-divorcee-in-a-dark-club, just a lot. It's almost headache inducing. Once it starts to settle in, I get more of the nougat and something vaguely green, and it lightens up. I also smell something like spearmint and Barbasol shaving cream in the can, and the dusty space under my parents' sink when I was 5 and would play with my dad's cologne collection and mix them all together in a bowl like a monster.
07th May, 2018
This scent is beautifully done jasmine with milky sweet nougat. There is a base of musk on the dry down that is less "clean laundry" and more like "sweet warm skin".

I was very surprised that this lasted so long (roughly 9 hours on dry skin in a cold environment....it was a skin scent by then, but still). The sillage is soft-moderate.

This is a wonderful fall/winter scent for daytime. It is non-offensive, but still very interesting and develops well. It is sweet, but subtly so. Very pretty, feminine and chic indeed.
05th December, 2016
My sister got a bottle of this, found it too sweet (which stunned me, as she has a couple of super-sweet perfumes), so she gave it to me. It’s an interesting one. Going by the name, I was quite wary the first time I tried it, as I was expecting an overly heavy jasmine. This is anything but – I suspect the jasmine sambac, which grounds it and stops it being cloying, which I think it would be if it was just jasmine with jasmine. When I first spray it on, I get an odd, boozy note along with the jasmine – kind of like the jasmine went out on the town and had a few too many drinks – but that quickly settles down. The musk and patchouli soften it, and then the lemon peeks out. The nougat is there in the background and adds a really soft, interesting note. The musk and cedar also blend in beautifully. It’s elegant - feminine, fresh, sweet but not too sweet – I love it.
07th August, 2016
Divine!

Oh my, this is heavenly! A creamy and nutty white jasmine, it dries down pretty on the skin and becomes more and more addictive! Very delightful, rich and ladylike... Smells like elegance... Indeed the best of all Bvlgaris.

28th June, 2013
I almost think I prefer this to the original Bulgari Jasmine Noir. Lovely fragrance.
24th August, 2012
Elsie Show all reviews
I used to wear Fendi's Palazzo and was devestated when they discontinued it. I loved the chic, not sweet, but powdery drydown of it. I couldn't find anything else that came close to it until Bvlgari released this scent - and it's soooooo much better than Palazzo ever was!

What I like about about this fragrance it how completely and utterly timeless and classy it is. Not too sweet, cloying, musky or too anything in fact - it is beautifully balanced and sophisticated. You could imagine one of those immaculately presented screen sirens of old wearing it, looking effortlessly stylish and stunning. It is a very easy to wear scent during the day, but could also be worn at night, as it has sexy depths that most florals simply can't match.

I LOVE this scent and will be wearing it for many years to come!
23rd August, 2012

Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L'eau Exquise by Bvlgari Body Mist 3.4 oz

• USD $20.69
  • Time Left: 26 days
  • Shipping from: United States

MON JASMIN NOIR L'EAU EXQUISE Bvlgari 2.5 oz EDT Spray Women's Perfume 75 ml NIB

• USD $35.99