Gucci Flora : Gorgeous Gardenia (2012)
by Gucci

Gucci Flora : Gorgeous Gardenia information

Year of Launch2012

HouseGucci
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Gucci Flora : Gorgeous Gardenia

Gucci Flora : Gorgeous Gardenia is a feminine perfume by Gucci. The scent was launched in 2012

Gucci Flora : Gorgeous Gardenia fragrance notes

Reviews of Gucci Flora : Gorgeous Gardenia

I received a delux sample of this last fall, and wore it a few times over the winter when I was in the mood for something floral. During cold weather I found it to be quite sweet, with a strong gardenia note and not much else. However, during my last few applications I've found the patchouli to be very overwhelming - I have to sniff closely to even find the gardenia. Not sure if the fragrance itself has turned or if the warmer weather is responsible for the change. I still think it's quite a nice fragrance, but I would recommend a sample in order to determine how the patchouli treats you . . .
31st May, 2016
rbaker Show all reviews
A sweet, fruity top that is overly sweet and cloying on my skin develops into a generic white floral drydown. The patchouli in the base is dull and even less convincing than in the original. Sillage is soft on me, the projection adequate and longevity four hours. 2/5
08th July, 2015
Just got a sample of this with a recent order, decided to try it on myself before giving it to my Mom :) and I LOVE it! Opens with a very sweet cotton candy aroma which kind of scared me for fear it might be too cloying, but that was not the case.
This reminds me of H.M. and Butterfly by Hanae Mori, but with more florals and less cloying sweetness which makes it more wonderful to me.
The patchouli adds a nice touch as well and reminds me of a combination of the good aspects of Jimmy Choo + Flora by Gucci + Pink Sugar (I think)

Very pleased with this one!
22nd March, 2012

Add your review of Gucci Flora : Gorgeous Gardenia

Shop for Gucci Flora : Gorgeous Gardenia products online

Search Amazon for Gucci Flora : Gorgeous Gardenia

Member images of Gucci Flora : Gorgeous Gardenia

There are no member images of Gucci Flora : Gorgeous Gardenia yet. Why not be the first?

Gucci Flora : Gorgeous Gardenia News