Omnia Coral (2012)
    by Bulgari

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 15 ratings

Omnia Coral Fragrance notes

Bergamot, Pink peppercorns, Water lily, Hibiscus, Goji berry, Pomegranate, Cedar, Musk

Omnia Coral information

Omnia Coral is a women's fragrance by Bulgari. The scent was launched in 2012

Shop for Omnia Coral products online

Get a monthly supply
    Subscribe to Scentbird and receive a 30-day supply of the scent of your choice for $14.95/ month. (US only)
    Learn more

Reviews of Omnia Coral

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

ask247's avatar

A very fresh awakening floral. I don't care for overpowering scents and this one is so pretty and feminine. I love the Hibiscus as it is one of my favorite flowers, reminds me of the tropics and the pomegranate give it a pop of tart, that gives you a little wink.
    The whole Omnia line is refreshing and this one, is one of my very favorites. Worth a try!

26th January, 2014

michailG's avatar

I have a flacon of 40ml Omnia Coral. It was a purchase based on an experiment. It was summertime in Vancouver and I tried it because I wanted to smell for myself the superiority of EdP. It was on offer at Winners and although it is suppsoedly a feminine perfume it was (mis?) placed at the men's unit. After trying it I spend 3-4 hours going around in the city and now and then I sniffed my wrist. I got a beautiful chocolate (vanilla), musky accord that was divine. After maybe 4+ hours the perfume was very much alive on my skin and so i returned and got the 40 ml thinking that I would use it as an evening perfume. I do and I enjoy it very much. Yesterday I tried Flower by Kenzo and while I wan't fond of the opening as much I kind of recognized the mid and dry dwon. I thought there was a resemblance to Omnia Coral. Now I see why; they were both created by Morillas. I find Coral perfectly wearable by men but certainly not for office use. Its silage is ok but it's longevity is great. I am glad I purchase it but I wouldn't re-purchase. However, it was because of Omnia Coral that now I am more interested in EdP and less in EdT concentration.

09th November, 2013

Smellitivity's avatar

I liked Omnia Coral not because different from the rest (it follows the trend of fruity-florals) but for its transparent personality.

In the dry down it gets a bit sweet, and maybe even a bit dark, but overall it remains a bright and smiling fragrance, which would suit a similar personality.

23rd June, 2012

PremierT's avatar

The new Omnia by Bvlgari pretty much gets a rating of 'meh'. It smells very nice but it is without a signature of its own.

The scent is very light and clear and sweet. It is right in line with the whole fruity floral trend and is not at all obnoxious like many others of this type. Right off the top you can smell an indistinct floral and intensely sweet red berries - the very very slight citrus and and the darker pomegranate give an impression of clarity and brightness to the mixture that distinguishes this from some of the more typical fruity florals. Overall it is much more fruity than it is floral. None of the notes particularly standout but you can sense their presence in the well blended mixture.

The fragrance hits it maximum warmth in about an hour and pretty much smells like it did at the opening but with a very clean musk that gives it a bit of warmth and makes it meld well with the skin. It fades out slowly over the course of 3 hours or so.

I will say that to the best of my knowledge Hibiscus smell of pretty much nothing and I don't notice them at all in the composition. But if adding the note is to give the idea of tropical and bright without the typical additions of cloying sweetness or pina colada then it is spot on and a perfect analogy for what the fragrance smells like. Likewise I don't really notice any cedar. Omnia Coral is very well blended and pleasant and reasonably 'adult' for the fruity genre but it's thoroughly forgettable. A perfect perfume for days when you don't actually want to smell like any sort of perfume. That's not my sort of thing but if it is yours then give it a try.

01st June, 2012

stromme.h's avatar

I love perfumes and and smelling good all the time. I have a large collection of perfumes that I love, but I am very picky about the fragrances I wear. I want only the ones that smell amazing. Omnia Coral is amazing. I even spray it on my night clothes so I can fall asleep smelling it. Thank you Bvlgari!

18th February, 2012

• Time Left: 1 day
    OMNIA CORAL BVLGARI WOMEN EDT 2.2 OZ NEW TESTER
    • Time Left: 19 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    Bvlgari Omnia Coral by Bvlgari for Women - 2.2 oz EDT Spray (Tester)
    • Time Left: 10 days