Omnia Coral (2012)

HouseBulgari
PerfumerAlberto Morillas
Parent CompanyBulgari

About Omnia Coral

Omnia Coral is a feminine perfume by Bulgari. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas

Omnia Coral fragrance notes

Reviews of Omnia Coral

Lovely fresh floral...have received many complements from strangers asking what i’m wearing.
21st May, 2018
rbaker Show all reviews
A nice fresh opening, and I indeed get a nice pomegranate with an overarching bergamot nite in the opening phase; a mild spice is also present. Then the floral side grows more prominent with time, mainly a lily impression, with possibly hints of muguet, merging into the musk-focused base; the latter is quite generic and flat on my skin.

The sillage is moderate, the projection good and I get five hours of longevity. Pleasant but especially in the base nothing special, this is nice to wear on a warm spring day. 2/5
24th June, 2015
A very fresh awakening floral. I don't care for overpowering scents and this one is so pretty and feminine. I love the Hibiscus as it is one of my favorite flowers, reminds me of the tropics and the pomegranate give it a pop of tart, that gives you a little wink.
The whole Omnia line is refreshing and this one, is one of my very favorites. Worth a try!
26th January, 2014
I have a flacon of 40ml Omnia Coral. It was a purchase based on an experiment. It was summertime in Vancouver and I tried it because I wanted to smell for myself the superiority of EdP. It was on offer at Winners and although it is suppsoedly a feminine perfume it was (mis?) placed at the men's unit. After trying it I spend 3-4 hours going around in the city and now and then I sniffed my wrist. I got a beautiful chocolate (vanilla), musky accord that was divine. After maybe 4+ hours the perfume was very much alive on my skin and so i returned and got the 40 ml thinking that I would use it as an evening perfume. I do and I enjoy it very much. Yesterday I tried Flower by Kenzo and while I wan't fond of the opening as much I kind of recognized the mid and dry dwon. I thought there was a resemblance to Omnia Coral. Now I see why; they were both created by Morillas. I find Coral perfectly wearable by men but certainly not for office use. Its silage is ok but it's longevity is great. I am glad I purchase it but I wouldn't re-purchase. However, it was because of Omnia Coral that now I am more interested in EdP and less in EdT concentration.
09th November, 2013
I liked Omnia Coral not because different from the rest (it follows the trend of fruity-florals) but for its transparent personality.

In the dry down it gets a bit sweet, and maybe even a bit dark, but overall it remains a bright and smiling fragrance, which would suit a similar personality.
23rd June, 2012
The new Omnia by Bvlgari pretty much gets a rating of 'meh'. It smells very nice but it is without a signature of its own.

The scent is very light and clear and sweet. It is right in line with the whole fruity floral trend and is not at all obnoxious like many others of this type. Right off the top you can smell an indistinct floral and intensely sweet red berries - the very very slight citrus and and the darker pomegranate give an impression of clarity and brightness to the mixture that distinguishes this from some of the more typical fruity florals. Overall it is much more fruity than it is floral. None of the notes particularly standout but you can sense their presence in the well blended mixture.

The fragrance hits it maximum warmth in about an hour and pretty much smells like it did at the opening but with a very clean musk that gives it a bit of warmth and makes it meld well with the skin. It fades out slowly over the course of 3 hours or so.

I will say that to the best of my knowledge Hibiscus smell of pretty much nothing and I don't notice them at all in the composition. But if adding the note is to give the idea of tropical and bright without the typical additions of cloying sweetness or pina colada then it is spot on and a perfect analogy for what the fragrance smells like. Likewise I don't really notice any cedar. Omnia Coral is very well blended and pleasant and reasonably 'adult' for the fruity genre but it's thoroughly forgettable. A perfect perfume for days when you don't actually want to smell like any sort of perfume. That's not my sort of thing but if it is yours then give it a try.
01st June, 2012

Omnia CORAL Perfume BVLGARI 65 ml 2.2 oz EDT Toilette Spray NEW WITHOUT Box Her

End Date: Tuesday Nov-20-2018 15:58:30 PST
Buy It Now for only: $38.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Omnia CORAL Perfume BVLGARI 2.2 oz 65 ml Eau De Toilette Spray Without Box Women

End Date: Tuesday Nov-20-2018 16:01:47 PST

Bvlgari Omnia Coral 2.2 oz / 65ml EDT Eau De Toilette Spray Women Perfume

End Date: Wednesday Nov-21-2018 2:49:31 PST
Buy It Now for only: $70.90
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Bvlgari Omnia Coral 2.2 oz / 65ml EDT Eau De Toilette Spray Women Perfume TESTER

End Date: Wednesday Nov-21-2018 2:50:39 PST
Buy It Now for only: $56.67

Bvlgari Omnia Coral Women 2.2 oz Eau de Toilette Spray

End Date: Wednesday Nov-21-2018 3:31:22 PST
Buy It Now for only: $46.56

Member images of Omnia Coral

There are no member images of Omnia Coral yet. Why not be the first?