Blue Escapade 24 (1924)

• Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating:

Blue Escapade 24 Fragrance Notes

Blue Escapade 24 information

Blue Escapade 24 is a unisex fragrance by Krigler. The scent was launched in 1924

Reviews of Blue Escapade 24

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

Joe_Frances's avatar

Another very retro strong gutsy fragrance from Krigler, Blue Escapade has a very odd, sharp, strong mid-note that did not appeal to me at all. It's as if the top notes which were pretty nice ran away and the basenotes were hiding out for a change of weather, and this thing....this mid-note, the harsh not was yelling its head off for a good hour or two. I have no idea what it was, but I wished it would have gone away sooner. In the end, this cedar or whatever died down. The rest was, sadly, a bit boring. I was hoping for lot. I got a lot, but not what I was hoping for. In the end I was glad it was gone. I assume this was all due to body chemistry. In my case this was a bit of Blue Funk. This is a strong scent. Approach with caution.

31st October, 2012