Vanille Noire (2010)

Year of Launch2010

HouseYves Rocher
PerfumerJacques Cavallier

About Vanille Noire

Vanille Noire is a feminine perfume by Yves Rocher. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Cavallier

Reviews of Vanille Noire

Rich, Subtle Vanilla...

A great Vanilla scent here. One which is not too expensive, and which smells real and natural. Vanilla is generally one of my favourite smells, and I think this one would work great on both sexes. I have always appreciated everything I've tried so far from Yves Rocher. This one is no exception. I think the quality is great for what you get, and they always try to use natural ingredients as much as possible.

Vanille Noire is a linear Vanilla scent, but therein lies the beauty. It's a simple blend of real, natural smelling Vanilla pods and orange blossom with a hint of mandarin orange. I love it. A clean base of cedar finishes off the composition nicely. I enjoy this one more than I did Yves Rocher Cedre Bleu, which was a Vanilla-Cedar combo but which was too powdery for my taste. I like this one a lot better and it smells more natural. Great for men or women, and great for layering. A good, natural, simple Vanilla scent... and good for the price too. Not bad.
09th September, 2016
A harmony of olfactive contrasts that are refined yet powerfully addictive.the smell is spicy but not cloying and full of personality sweetness,oriental sexy dark vanilla that is very similar to Dior's Hypnotic Poison.a very good comforting scent considering the price.Smooth,Powdery,Creamy,Cuddly, Snugly,Warm,Sensual,Vanillic and Very Wearable.

The vanilla is a grown up vanilla,sophisticated not cloying,heady and strong but soft and smooth at the same is warmed with the orange blossom and mimosa to create the most irresistible warm smokey trail.the dry down becomes woody&creamier and it also develops a powdery feeling.perfect for a autumn night full of passion and carnal desire.sensuality in a bottle.

Longevity?+6 hours on my skin.

27th August, 2016
A dry, woody vanilla on my skin, somewhat reminiscent of Voile d'Ambre. I like the way it dries down on me: slightly sweet, without going overboard. For days when I want more of a skin scent.
30th January, 2013
Smells like someone experimented with mixing their vanilla extract with sandalwood eo – quite natural but all a bit flat. Departs in a light dusting of vanilla sugar.
08th June, 2012
I like vanillas and this is your basic vanilla top note. Has strong woody base notel, too, which I love. Doesn't last very long, though.
07th April, 2012